Player Watch Matthew Scharenberg (Delisted 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be a good thing.
Means we can have Darcy forward again.
I personally don’t mind Darcy back as he can play multiple roles very well, but long term yes l would like him forward.

To be fair, domus’ assessment of Shaz’ performances before this year was accurate.

Now playing to potential. !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’d describe them less as accurate and more as overestimating where he should have been at given his injury history. All good though, domus is on the Shaz train now. Now if we can get better praise than ‘adequate’ from FAIRANDBALANCED we know we’ll have a star on our hands :D

Is this the Shazz who has played about 17 games since coming of 2 knee recos foot issues etc and hasn't missed a beat in the games he has played this year.

If so then for mine that is outstanding footy

Yeah of course it's good in the circumstances, but not ground-breaking. And that's fine.

Going from strength to strength.
Very impressed with how he is building considering he didn’t appear to be in contention during the pre season

Really building nicely..

I have been super impressed with his ability to match up on and spoil taller opponents, and he looks like he has the composure of a player that's racked up 150 games.

Hard to believe He's only 19 games into his career.
I'm very bullish on what he can become.

Being at the game you can really appreciate how good he is. Complete composure and has the ability to play taller and shorter.

Wow, not in the AFL's best, surprising! Phillips was the the best, quantity over substance it seems.

Be interesting to see the coaches votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have so much love for this guy, quiet achiever.

Has only played 20 games and is showing so much, another good game against Brisbane and largely un-noticed.
It’s good to love.

:)

Agree with you :)

I have so much love for this guy, quiet achiever.

Has only played 20 games and is showing so much, another good game against Brisbane and largely un-noticed.
Yet I read posters putting shit in him?
We have an amazing board.....

I think this was probably his “bottom 5 out of his 20 games”. In the first half, he was directly responsible for couple of goals. He left his man a few times, and didn’t impact the contest enough. I still love him, but his worst game of the year. I’ll cope that if that’s against the 17th team in the comp.

I think this was probably his “bottom 5 out of his 20 games”. In the first half, he was directly responsible for couple of goals. He left his man a few times, and didn’t impact the contest enough. I still love him, but his worst game of the year. I’ll cope that if that’s against the 17th team in the comp.
Agreed, definitely not one of his better games. Had a couple of good moments but just wasn’t up to his usual standard, although he wasn’t alone in that. He’s my favourite player in the league, absolutely love him, very excited about the rest of his career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Matthew Scharenberg (Delisted 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back