Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Cal Brown is out of his depth. High pressure acts will create goals - we have seen that with McCreery.

We need a good kick for goal. Name another player in our team as competent dual sided as Ginni in the forward 50 ? Not every player has to have every skill as elite. Ginni lacks pace but makes up for it with IQ and positioning

I think Ginners will be under pressure to retain his spot next season.

His main saving grace is that he is generally a very accurate shot for goal.

LOL, you're hilarious.

His saving grace is that even if he's not having a great game, he's able to impact when the opportunity arises. Averaged 1.7 goals per game (ranked 33rd league wide) and kicked at least 1 goal in all but 4 of his 23 games.

That is what I am saying.

We need high intensity small crumbing forwards to help retain the ball in the forward line. Ginners does not play like that.

Ginni was =5th for pressure acts for us in the PF against the Swans, behind only Pendles, Lipinski, Crisp, and JDG, and =2nd for F50 ground ball gets.... just saying.

That is what I am saying.

We need high intensity small crumbing forwards to help retain the ball in the forward line. Ginners does not play like that.
Although he was 1 goal off being our leading goal kicker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mason had a great year, with McStay set to arrive I would see Cox and Cameron fighting for one spot (Ruck who rests forward) and McStay in the box seat for the spot of tall forward who has spells in the ruck. Pressure for McStay's spot could come from Kreuger or Begg.

Hill is a potentially fantastic pick up, loads of talent, whose spot he takes is going to be fascinating. Club, coaches and supporters alike love McCreery's pressure acts, and Ginni, whilst he might not be the most athletic or aerobic of players, has an uncanny footy IQ and is deadly accurate, he makes his possession count/hurt, usually on the scoreboard. Of course Steele had a fantastic year but is going to be another year older and WHE is always vulnerable but what sort of tank does Hill have?

Wrighty is certaily doing a great job of bringing some depth and experience in to compliment our mix of twighlighters and newbies.

Mason had a great year, with McStay set to arrive I would see Cox and Cameron fighting for one spot (Ruck who rests forward) and McStay in the box seat for the spot of tall forward who has spells in the ruck. Pressure for McStay's spot could come from Kreuger or Begg.

Hill is a potentially fantastic pick up, loads of talent, whose spot he takes is going to be fascinating. Club, coaches and supporters alike love McCreery's pressure acts, and Ginni, whilst he might not be the most athletic or aerobic of players, has an uncanny footy IQ and is deadly accurate, he makes his possession count/hurt, usually on the scoreboard. Of course Steele had a fantastic year but is going to be another year older and WHE is always vulnerable but what sort of tank does Hill have?

Wrighty is certaily doing a great job of bringing some depth and experience in to compliment our mix of twighlighters and newbies.
I agree with Mcstays arrival and a lesser extent Frampton, that Cox will struggle to hold his place. with that said I hope that he plays the first 6 games as I'd love for him to get to 100..

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Back