Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Amongst the doom and gloom, ETH has actually improved us in playing out the back against the opposition's press and our press causing the most high turnovers in our attacking half.

Unfortunately, our passing and link up play in attack has been so poor that we haven't profited from the turnovers consistently. Fingers crossed, this comes as we get a more settled first XI and confidence increases amongst the players.

Mount showing some sensational passing.

Also, quite happy to see ETH learning his lesson from last season and rotating the squad now and giving youth a chance.

Edit: holy shit, this version of Mount is definitely worth 55 million. Amrabat has been very good also.

Ten Hag ball is back! BBQ seems to have worked.

Last edited:
Mount showing some sensational passing.

Also, quite happy to see ETH learning his lesson from last season and rotating the squad now and giving youth a chance.

Edit: holy s**t, this version of Mount is definitely worth 55 million. Amrabat has been very good also.

Ten Hag ball is back! BBQ seems to have worked.

What were you watching it on? Thought Kayo had Carabao Cup rights but apparently it's beIN here now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the highlights I saw, young guys doing stuff. Garnacho, Pellistri, Hannibal. Really want to see Mainoo back as well. ETH to start putting more time in to these guys can only be good,

Was pretty impressed with Gore as well. Seems to have the technical ability along with progressive passing. Hopefully, we can see a midfield of Hannibal, Gore and Mainoo together in a game this season.
I'd say that's unlikely. I'd like to see them getting games over McTom and Beek though.

It's generally better to mix the young players with experience. They will gain more playing next to Case and Amrabaat.

Reckon Gore goes out on loan in January.

I'd say that's unlikely. I'd like to see them getting games over McTom and Beek though.

It's generally better to mix the young players with experience. They will gain more playing next to Case and Amrabaat.

Reckon Gore goes out on loan in January.

Oh yeah, for sure but I meant if we get a lower league team in one of the domestic cups.

Amrabat is going to transform this team, btw. Has a Kante like engine.

Oh yeah, for sure but I meant if we get a lower league team in one of the domestic cups.

Amrabat is going to transform this team, btw. Has a Kante like engine.

Also has a great attitude, doesn’t care where he plays on the pitch, will give 100% for the badge. Will be a fan fav.

Diamond midfield of Bruno, Mount, Amrabat and Casemiro would be mint, I think. Mount showed brilliant passing range last night so I think it's important to back him in now. Could really help us do more damage to the opposition.

Added bonus of that midfield would be that it would also help cover Rashford's lack of defensive running.

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back