Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Preseason super bowl

Sat morning i will advance to week 1 reg season. Every wed night and sat morning advancement times

My understanding is that after this pre-season week is a bye week where we have to cut the roster to 53 players.

Are you able to give us a window of say 30 minutes tomorrow morning to go through that process?

My understanding is that after this pre-season week is a bye week where we have to cut the roster to 53 players.

Are you able to give us a window of say 30 minutes tomorrow morning to go through that process?
Good point. Sure thing.

I advanced week to preseason week 4 (bye week) but my roster is already to 53 even tho the league setting is for preseason cut day to be done manually. I didnt get the opportunity.

Anyway, looks like i have some injuries as well, eg, tj watt out for 6 weeks with a broken hand.

Im gonna advance to week 1 reg season now, seeing as 53s were done

I also figured how to create and save a custom playbook without it erroring and crashing the game.

1. Pick a teams playbook
2. Before you do anything, save it as a custom playbook.
3. Choose one play from a formation set you intend to keep and copy/paste it into your gameplan for every possible scenario (check boxes you tick). It overwrites all other plays in those gameplan scenarios.
4. Now go thru your playbook and remove plays, formation sets, entire formations as you wish....now it'll save without erroring as there is at least a play in all gameplan scenarios.
5. When you are content....now you can go thru each gameplan scenario and properly add/remove plays as well as finalizing your audibles

I haven't advanced to reg season yet. Let me know if everyone os also auto down to 53. Anyway, i have to advance today arvo as i wont be home again till monday morning

I will do my roster cutdown in the next hour.

I will do my roster cutdown in the next hour.
I have looked into it. There's nothing to cut down to. We all started with 53 man rosters because i created/started franchise as of actual NFL league week 1, so our rosters are exactly as the NFL rosters were start of week 1.

In future tho, the second season of franchise, we'll have our first proper draft, free agency, 90 man rosters during preseason and will be required to manually cut down to 53.

So advancing to week 1 reg season now

I have looked into it. There's nothing to cut down to. We all started with 53 man rosters because i created/started franchise as of actual NFL league week 1, so our rosters are exactly as the NFL rosters were start of week 1.

In future tho, the second season of franchise, we'll have our first proper draft, free agency, 90 man rosters during preseason and will be required to manually cut down to 53.

So advancing to week 1 reg season now

I signed players though and didn't cut any. So my roster is higher than 53.

Well im sorry then, i already advanced. I guess try to look at it anew sign players and move to practice squad

Yeah I went and just signed players that I didn't want cut.

Man EA servers can eat a dick
e1db65be241d5fb79a91eb9c8a594e4f.jpg

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry again. But glad it worked out.

It's all good mate.
Have you worked out what you're doing with the draft class? For some reason I can't import any draft class into my madden franchises even when I download them. Seems to be a glitch in the new madden game.

It's all good mate.
Have you worked out what you're doing with the draft class? For some reason I can't import any draft class into my madden franchises even when I download them. Seems to be a glitch in the new madden game.
Not sure if connected franchise has option to import draft class.

All i see in settings is to "edit draft class strength", which inside is like a slider to elect to have weak-normal-strong classes among the positions. I have it set to normal.

Also, in the franchise management section for a user, you can already see next years draft prospects and theyre all AI-generated names/players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back