luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl *Bumped*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl

sniping thug.

Michael Long board.

Anyway, Gc. If Hodge isn't tough and is an average footballer, what does that make Byrnes and Tomahack.. two blokes who somehow manage to get picked and are as useless as **** on a bull.

Hang on. Didn’t the great Geelong legend, Billy Brownless say that Hodge is the best player in the comp? Not Ablett, Bartel but Hodge. Surly Billy can't be wrong.

Why didn't you title your thread - "I'm scared so I will start a stupid thread to help ease my fear"

Hang on. Didn’t the great Geelong legend, Billy Brownless say that Hodge is the best player in the comp? Not Ablett, Bartel but Hodge. Surly Billy can't be wrong.[/QUOTE

I know that Billy loves him but when did he say that?

Hang on. Didn’t the great Geelong legend, Billy Brownless say that Hodge is the best player in the comp? Not Ablett, Bartel but Hodge. Surly Billy can't be wrong.

someones not telling the truth, if billy said that he was having a laugh because that statement is ridiculous

Why didn't you title your thread - "I'm scared so I will start a stupid thread to help ease my fear"

you have a good sides no doubt about that but you are a long long way behind geelongs level.I saw geelong start playing that tough footy that we play last year again this week end.Only injuries can stop geelong just listen to what mark willaims said after the game " they were way too good for us " "they are by far the best side we have played all year "

Hang on. Didn’t the great Geelong legend, Billy Brownless say that Hodge is the best player in the comp? Not Ablett, Bartel but Hodge. Surly Billy can't be wrong.[/QUOTE

I know that Billy loves him but when did he say that?

someones not telling the truth, if billy said that he was having a laugh because that statement is ridiculous

Billy was dead set serious. He said it on "Before the Bounce" last Friday night. The rest of the panelist were asking him weather he meant top 5, 10 etc. Billy was adamant that Hodge was his favorite and the best. There will be somebody else in here who watched it also. Wait till Hodgey turns up on TFS with Billy there. He may say it again.

Now I don't agree with Billy completely, and I can't name the "best" player in the comp, but Hodge is top 5 stuff, without a doubt. As for soft? Yeh, about as soft as a crow bar....Tool.

Pretty sure he wasn't having a laugh.
It isn't a rediculous statement. Hodge's versatility, skill and toughness put him in the top-5 players of the comp

lol you are kidding which of these 5 is he ahead off (not in order ) ?

ablett
judd
franklin
brown
cox

When all are firing in full fitness, i have him only below Judd.

And how is he not better than Cox? Cox is a great ruckman... but not in the top 5 players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When all are firing in full fitness, i have him only below Judd.

And how is he not better than Cox? Cox is a great ruckman... but not in the top 5 players.

you are being silly than

ablett is a freak
franklin is a freak
brown is a champion powerhouse forward
cox is one of the best ruckman of all time

he ain't close to any of those players .You know what hodge has actually achieved in his 6 year career? 1 AA spot , compare that to ablett who has a MVP player award,coaches player of the year,1 AA spot and a premiership medal.Both in their 7th season, sorry but its going to take more than few faces being pulled by hodge for me to rate him as a elite player.I would have joel corey ahead of him any day of the week

think they might of got 1 , what a great club they are no wonder they have so many supporters that they dont have to play home games interstate oh wait :eek:

Let's move into modern day football, after 1970. Geelong 1, Hawthorn 8. Handbagers are at least still trying. J

Whatever happened to ol' geelong crazy?

The talk down at the general store is that he's been wheeled away to the funny farm on the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl *Bumped*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back