List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Francou ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I’ve had 2 people from north tell me he’d be the one they would pick from all our rookies. If he’d started the year like he finished it he would go mid draft.
Wouldn’t be letting him pass.

]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="powermacs" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I’ve had people from north tell me he’d be the one they would pick from all our rookies. If he’d started the year like he finished it he would go mid draft.

And from what I’ve heard, he’s a big bodied mid. I thought maybe a Wines replacement when he retires ?

I’ve had 2 people from north tell me he’d be the one they would pick from all our rookies. If he’d started the year like he finished it he would go mid draft.
If I was going based on pure upside, would go Barrett and Francou in the ND and the other 2 in the Rookie.

But understand Francou's top form has had limited exposure so his consistency can be questioned. Fills a need too

I just saw a small highlight package of Benny Barrett, we better not **** this up, he’s a must & what we need to partner Rioli. Super excited !

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back