Updated LISK The Long Island Serial Killer Gilgo Beach *Local architect Rex Heuermann arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez you feel for these people families, imagine living with that, having children…and not knowing who you are with 😑
It’s hard to imagine what it's like to find out this is your husband

6.6ft" Ogre - This Police Commissioner describes RH as a monster in this interview 2hr ago:

They had no profile - lots of bodies - and arrested RH leaving his office, as there was a risk of "leaks".

RH home reminds me of Bradley Robert Edwards house - cluttered and run down etc. Living a double life with a wife.

Last edited:

Bought the house off his mother, maybe didn't want to risk anybody else buying it and finding something of his history in there either digging up the yard, tearing the house down or moving walls. It has one of those creepy cellar/basements with heavy bulkheads out the back, one maybe two greenhouses so someone's been in to gardening and which might explain burlap bags lying around.

I personally think he's responsible for all the bodies found along that strip, he just worked a bit smarter later on in using burlap or hessian bags to camouflage the remains.

How amazing was the dog that found the first body? Incredible. Good doggo. :wolfface:

RH home reminds me of Bradley Robert Edwards house - cluttered and run down etc. Living a double life with a wife.

Same vibes here and not that dissimilar either I think. Known to be fastidious in appearance, at work and the car's spotless but the home is surprisingly lower end and run down.

Most of the experts are saying Heuermann didn't start killing in his forties, as the Gilgo Four suggests. He would have started in his twenties, with the other bodies putting him in his early thirties.

Edit: One of his car's was full of rubbish I'm reading. Go figure.

Last edited:
The area is also known for the Amityville House.

I would imagine Rex would have known where the Amityville home was.
Rex may have passed 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville, on the way to the dump sites
In 1974 the home made the news, a man shot and killed six members of his family.

Shannan was not a victim of Rex. Her death is still a mystery.
I blame her driver, He had a duty of care to look after her. Instead he let her run off in an unknown area.
Audio from her 911 call suggests she was in a distressed state.

I thought the theory on LISK murders were that there was more than one killer? Or am I mixing up my serial killers?

I thought the theory on LISK murders were that there was more than one killer? Or am I mixing up my serial killers?

They thought two then they switched back in a new investigation to one killer. Not sure where it is now but apparently they need to do more forensic testing on the earlier victims including the male and there's still at least one Doe that hasn't got a name yet.

Listening to a pod now with the Deputy Commissioner who says they believe Heuermann is also responsible for the earlier victims and the dismemberments.

Oh ... art like this this in his house

Investigators removed dozens of bizarre items from the Long Island home of suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex Heuermann Monday, including what appeared to be a creepy portrait of a woman with a battered face.

Heuermann was arrested Thursday for the murders of three women whose bodies were found dumped near Gilgo Beach 13 years ago. Police continue to search for clues to link him to more unsolved killings in the area.

Gloved officers were spotted by The Post at the Massapequa Park house of the suspect on Monday while removing a Playboy magazine, film negatives, a poster from the TV show “M*A*S*H,” and the macabre painting.

The disturbing artwork taken by police features a blond woman’s face with dark pupils and bruising below the eyes.

LIart.png

Getting mixed information. Maybe he owns property with his brother as well.

CHESTER, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - Two years before he was charged in the murders of three women whose bodies were dumped in Long Island, suspected serial killer Rex Heuermann bought land in South Carolina.

Property records show Heuermann purchased four lots in July 2021 along Rippling Brooke Drive in Chester County. The land was appraised at $180,500 and he paid taxes on it in March, just four months before he would be named by investigators as the killer behind the long-unsolved Gilgo Beach murders.

Neighbors told Fox News Digital that Heuermann, an architect, planned to retire on the secluded property. Satellite images show the property is heavily wooded. The murder suspect’s brother, Craig Heuermann, owns property nearby.

Getting mixed information. Maybe he owns property with his brother as well.

CHESTER, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - Two years before he was charged in the murders of three women whose bodies were dumped in Long Island, suspected serial killer Rex Heuermann bought land in South Carolina.

Property records show Heuermann purchased four lots in July 2021 along Rippling Brooke Drive in Chester County. The land was appraised at $180,500 and he paid taxes on it in March, just four months before he would be named by investigators as the killer behind the long-unsolved Gilgo Beach murders.

Neighbors told Fox News Digital that Heuermann, an architect, planned to retire on the secluded property. Satellite images show the property is heavily wooded. The murder suspect’s brother, Craig Heuermann, owns property nearby.

Any reason why he stopped killing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They thought two then they switched back in a new investigation to one killer. Not sure where it is now but apparently they need to do more forensic testing on the earlier victims including the male and there's still at least one Doe that hasn't got a name yet.
Early doco I saw, the police said there was as many as three Killers in the long island area.

Pat Brown has made a few Videos about LISK

Talking about the problems trying to link him to other crimes

Last edited:
Heuermann has a self storage unit only a couple of miles from his house. Permits for 92 firearms, someone by his name also had a condo in Las Vegas until 2010.

How can anyone have permits for 92 weapons? There’s no possible justification. America is truly f’ed.

For added creep and stretching out, Heuermann took at least one of his victim's phones and was ringing her family cruelly taunting them, revealing personal family details only the victim could have given him, on one call saying he'd finally killed her and was watching her rot.

Over ten years later, tech indicates he was still stalking the victim's families.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back