Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO the call is spot on.
Crazy why don't you and Tim get a room! Great player but I'd like to know his stats against Carngham Rokewood and the better teams in the last four years. Is he a big game player? How many goals has he kicked in the last four grannies?

Crazy why don't you and Tim get a room! Great player but I'd like to know his stats against Carngham Rokewood and the better teams in the last four years. Is he a big game player? How many goals has he kicked in the last four grannies?

where would u class him out or 10 top gun 10 being the best

Wow i'd hope not pretty up him self if it is. By the way bigun i liked your league you posted on the mininera site. Will the eagles get a win tommorrow?
Could be the week for boilovers, Richmond won by 20 Pts so I'LL go the Eagles to win by the same;);).

I reckon Jacob Strafehl would be quietly stoked that the eagles didnt get over the line yesty.. He would have hated being the only eagles coach not to register a win in a season... Bad luck boys..

I reckon Jacob Strafehl would be quietly stoked that the eagles didnt get over the line yesty.. He would have hated being the only eagles coach not to register a win in a season... Bad luck boys..

give the bloke a break he didnt have the best cattle goin around to work with. least he had a go alot more then othe people at that club last year

give the bloke a break he didnt have the best cattle goin around to work with. least he had a go alot more then othe people at that club last year

they improved and there new coach actually seems like hes got them going in the right direction so the eagles should be happy with the job his done. The league has got better this year so the eagles shouldn't be too hard on themselves and will probably take lextons place as 2nd bottom next year.

Anyone rate the Bulldogs an chance to get over the mighty CL this weekend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brett can you tell me if the great sean sparks is going to have a run with the moons. What about that
i hope he does, its not fair that only lpfl supporters get to see this comedy, see if you can get doug to play him on johns, itll get johns and the moons on the footy show and in the saturday herald-sun country wrap up

Natte beat Navarre easily its a pitty Navarre have droped off the map so much, they started the season with a bang and now cant get close.They did get alot of injuries to key players durring the start of the year. Skipton V Natte this could be a real cracker get in early cause tickets are running out quickly:D:D
Hey iluvlpfl how bad is the hamstring injury Alvie got on saturday?

i hope he does, its not fair that only lpfl supporters get to see this comedy, see if you can get doug to play him on johns, itll get johns and the moons on the footy show and in the saturday herald-sun country wrap up

Hahahahaha, i`m getting tired of three votes week in week out!:)

OSB just wondering what club your from???:thumbsu:

None in the LPFL. I have seen a number of games this year and would say I am partial to CL but like to watch a few others.

Not trying to call iluvlpfl out or anything, but for someone with a location of Natte Yallock, he never knows who Natte are playing and where.

yeah fair enough, i think iluvlpfl might be from natte he hasnt posted for a while must be training hard as finals are this week and that natte boys would be pumped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back