Laura Kane - Does Not Impress Me At All !!

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, how often do we see a contentious free awarded to a beleaguered team, in which sparks a comeback or halts an oppositions momentum.

The umpiring absolutely does influence outcomes.

Is he ever.

Even the ultimate AFL company man Whately couldn't justify the response from diversity AFL Admin pick.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Shame they “agreed” that they don’t want to “bash her any more”, so chose not to play her completely contradictory audio clip from Gerard’s SEN interview on the weekend.

According to her, playing out 21.5mins with ZERO rotation off, until the half time siren = “the clubs doctor dragged him off as soon as they noticed he wasn’t right”.

Robbo mentioned the clip, but AFL HQ must have picked up the Bat phone and reminded Fox Footy who pays their bills

The way she's gone about this is so incredibly tone deaf.

You're giving an interview to discuss a contentious decision that broke the hearts of the wooden spooners. To start off by talking about how magnificent the reigning premiers' comeback was, and how it ticked all the AFL's boxes, is mind boggling.

To then frame it as though the umpire had actually done the Pies a disservice by "creating confusion"?

Thick as two short planks.

The way she's gone about this is so incredibly tone deaf.

You're giving an interview to discuss a contentious decision that broke the hearts of the wooden spooners. To start off by talking about how magnificent the reigning premiers' comeback was, and how it ticked all the AFL's boxes, is mind boggling.

Thick as two short planks.
Please tell me she didn't really say that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing is her explanation of the 50m was only the 2nd stupidest thing she said. The worst was changing the points system for father sons in 2024 after clubs have planned. If I was Carlton I'd be filthy. Her and Dillon are terrible mistakes and at any organisation you'd be getting the flick

Here is Laura pissing on us and tell us it is raining

Its Raining GIF by Jason Clarke

The thing is her explanation of the 50m was only the 2nd stupidest thing she said. The worst was changing the points system for father sons in 2024 after clubs have planned. If I was Carlton I'd be filthy. Her and Dillon are terrible mistakes and at any organisation you'd be getting the flick
They bow down to corporate interests. Bassat is a billionaire, his brother is on the commission, he has been pulling the corporate strings in Victoria with some other heavy hitter presidents against the inequities of F/S and NGA's.
As a St.Kilda president he has not got much pull. As a very prominent businessman he has. Coupled with a number of others, this is what the AFL listen to. They are corporate and business driven first, football and supporters second.
Everyone got shafted with the North free picks, all clubs bar the four AFL northern booster clubs get shafted every year with NGA's. Now in their panic Kane and Dillon change the rules midstream and Carlton and Richmond get it in the neck.
It is the way of the AFL and their corporate mentality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Laura Kane - Does Not Impress Me At All !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back