USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well they just need to be reminded that if they support Trump they're supporting a liar and a cheat. Everything else is just noise.
TBH this is exactly the sort of attitude that further radicalises people to one side or the other. I’ve posted extensively on this before.
What we actually need to do is speak our truth/reality in an understanding way and listen and accept that maybe we all have gaps in our thinking about socio political thinking that we cover with concrete thinking.

TBH this is exactly the sort of attitude that further radicalises people to one side or the other. I’ve posted extensively on this before.
What we actually need to do is speak our truth/reality in an understanding way and listen and accept that maybe we all have gaps in our thinking about socio political thinking that we cover with concrete thinking.
That's just sanewashing Trump and a fairly ordinary effort at it at that.

Nup. You're over-complicating it.

It's beyond dispute that Trump is a cheat, a liar, and rapidly declining in his mental acuity. Beyond dispute.

Anyone who supports Trump is supporting a man who is a cheat, a liar, and in advancing mental decline.

Can't see how you can dice it any other way.

The problem here is that any compromise with someone who doesn't think Trump is a liar and a cheat would involve walking those things back. Trump is factually a liar and a cheat; there's no walking back the facts.

For a compromise to be possible - to be understanding of another's position - requires you to meet them halfway, to see their position as understandable. When that position is not grounded in fact, meeting them halfway is to meet them in being ungrounded.

More people died from Covid under Biden.
Ahahaha I love this line, see it all the time on every platform I inhabit by……….you guessed it, trumpers!
The problem is, really interested and intelligent yanks have great retorts along the simple lines that trump failed to react fast enough in the early parts of the crisis/pandemic, blamed the democrats, called the virus a hoax, a democrat hoax, shifted blame to Chyna, which only distorted and distracted the need for swift and decisive action and measures for the American people and economy.
But most pathetically put Asian Americans in real harms from violent racist Americans, which he never apologised for!
Once he’d targeted Chyna, it was an easier run for him to then choose his next target and victims, the State Governors, obviously those targeted would be the Democrat Governors for closing their Stayes in order to protect their people because their President had not acted clearly and concisely early enough!
He never mentioned the repub govs for closing their states, not once not ever!
But boy oh boy did he cheer on the Republican Govs that kept their borders and businesses open, mainly the Florida guy, Covid went berserk there for a time and De Santis kept hush on the numbers of infections and massive death tolls, you could hear the cheering from the WH.
Not strangely, his next target were the experts, because we all know that DonOLD is an expert on just about everything in the universe except, checks notes, Project 2025 and its authors(his former staff and VP) and Epstein, “never knew the guy”.
He suggested using UV inside the body, injecting bleach, invested in ivermectin, which he still sells on Truth Social, there’s always a grift.
He decided that Fauci would be the expert that he could make his Chyna target, by using his TS platform, Faucis life along with his entire family, are still in need of around the clock security and personal security!
Trump is responsible for every single death and destruction of any business that suffered during the pandemic.
Hope that helps chappy pants?!👍

Last edited:
Ahahaha I love this line, see it all the time on every platform I inhabit by……….you guessed it, trumpers!
The problem is, really interested and intelligent yanks have great retorts along the simple lines that trump failed to react fast enough in the early parts of the crisis/pandemic, blamed the democrats, called the virus a hoax, a democrat hoax, shifted blame to Chyna, which only distorted and distracted the need for swift and decisive action and measures for the American people and economy.
But most pathetically put Asian Americans in real harms from violent racist Americans, which he never apologised for!
Once he’d targeted Chyna, it was an easier run for him to then choose his next target and victims, the State Governors, obviously those targeted would be the Democrat Governors for closing their Stayes in order to protect their people because their President had not acted clearly and concisely early enough!
He never mentioned the repub govs for closing their states, not once not ever!
But boy oh boy did he cheer on the Republican Govs that kept their borders and businesses open, mainly the Florida guy, Covid went berserk there for a time and De Santis kept hush on the numbers of infections and massive death tolls, you could hear the cheering from the WH.
Not strangely, his next target were the experts, because we all know that DonOLD is an expert on just about everything in the universe except, checks notes, Project 2025 and its authors(his former staff and VP) and Epstein, “never know the guy”.
He suggested using UV inside the body, injecting bleach, invested in ivermectin, which he still sells on Truth Social, there’s always a grift.
He decided that Fauci would be the expert that he could make his Chyna target, by using his TS platform, Faucis life along with his entire family, are still in need of around the clock security and personal security!
Trump is responsible for every single death and destruction of any business that suffered during the pandemic.
Hope that helps chappy pants?!👍
He also paved the way to get a vaccine in record time that opened things up again.

A vaccine people like Harris said they wouldnt take if Trump told them to causing more vacvine hesitancy.

If this cllip isnt playing politics with people's lives I dont know what is.

I think Harris should call the coward out for not having a second debate despite him saying he has already done two.

Maybe because of his state of mind he forgot that the first one was against Biden.

Last edited:
He also paved the way to get a vaccine in record time that opened things up again.

A vaccine people like Harris said they wouldnt take if Trump told them to causing more vacvine hesitancy.

If this cllip isnt playing politics with people's lives I dont know what is.

Oh shit, those damned goal posts are all the way over there now?
How convenient, what’s the score,
chapsticks 500 bazillion and fifty hundred goals to cc 1/2 a point for trying?
🤓👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem here is that any compromise with someone who doesn't think Trump is a liar and a cheat would involve walking those things back. Trump is factually a liar and a cheat; there's no walking back the facts.

For a compromise to be possible - to be understanding of another's position - requires you to meet them halfway, to see their position as understandable. When that position is not grounded in fact, meeting them halfway is to meet them in being ungrounded.
You expressed it far better than me.

Character matters above all. Facts matter above all.

Hence the facts of a candidate’s unsuitably bad character matter above all.

It simply can’t be got around.

Uh huh. Float that to the average MAGA enthusiast and see how you go.

As always, a standard expected from Trump opponents that Trump and his supporters have got nowhere near since the day he entered politics :drunk:

Oh shit, those damned goal posts are all the way over there now?
How convenient, what’s the score,
chapsticks 500 bazillion and fifty hundred goals to cc 1/2 a point for trying?
🤓👍
tonight show nbc GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I’ll explain it to you like you are a 5 year old.
You said, and I quote, “more people died under Biden and Han they did under trump” end quote.
I then addressed this quote of yours why that is an extreme example of disingenuous selective thinking in mostly American online discussion as to trumps non absolving reasons for deaths from Covid during the pandemic.
You failed to address nor mention my reply, but shifted the argument or goalposts to, “trump made the vaccine in his own personal laboratory at Mara Lago to save the planet” (paraphrasing sarcasm).
You can’t lose an argument if you continually shift the premise of the initial argument to “yeah but what about….” vaccines in your/this case.
Do you understand my English and explanation?

You said, and I quote, “more people died under Biden and Han they did under trump” end quote.
I then addressed this quote of yours why that is an extreme example of disingenuous selective thinking in mostly American online discussion as to trumps non absolving reasons for deaths from Covid during the pandemic.
You failed to address nor mention my reply, but shifted the argument or goalposts to, “trump made the vaccine in his own personal laboratory at Mara Lago to save the planet” (paraphrasing sarcasm).
You can’t lose an argument if you continually shift the premise of the initial argument to “yeah but what about….” vaccines in your/this case.
I suggest you don't engage with a shit plaiter - you'll end up covered in brown.

Facts dont care about your feelings.
Screenshot_2024-10-13-03-33-56-943_com.brave.browser-edit.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back