Judd Says No To Melb!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

it looks like he will go to collingwood .that means brown & reid to us for pick 2.

Man oh Man i haven't laughed that loud in a long long time

If you think they're worth pick two then your dreaming, they were 8 and ten respectively in the superdraft and u want both for pick 2

Bloody richmond supporters in their fantasy worlds

we are talking about the best player ever.eddie will do anything to get judd to collingwood .we will even throw in pettifer with pick 2

If you think they're worth pick two then your dreaming, they were 8 and ten respectively in the superdraft and u want both for pick 2

It's as much a fantasy as the Collingwood supporters who think they are going to be able to get Chris Judd without giving anything of value up.

This will be the problem in obtaining this deal, the Magpies will need to give something very good up to get a top five draft pick, l would suggest based on the fact Richmond have a choice of probably Morton or Cotchin, they would want a very good deal to let their pick two go, collingwood will need to make the tough calls on some good players and talented youngsters to achieve this deal, otherwise Judd will go to his number two choice.

This will be the problem in obtaining this deal, the Magpies will need to give something very good up to get a top five draft pick, l would suggest based on the fact Richmond have a choice of probably Morton or Cotchin, they would want a very good deal to let their pick two go, collingwood will need to make the tough calls on some good players and talented youngsters to achieve this deal, otherwise Judd will go to his number two choice.

Exactly.

Personally, I think Judd is getting a little precious here. After all, you run on a bit of grass, lift some weights etc. What's the freakin' difference?
He's getting blinded by the sun shining out of Eddie's arse and lured by Collingwood's promise of oxygen chambers, Lexus' (yes, plural!) and savage supporters.
If he had the foresight to see two years ahead, Melbourne will have some of the best training facilities in the land! 2 freakin' years!!!! Is that worth all the hate he will cop by joining a filthy team, with scum supporters who scream through their teethgaps at every Didak disposal?!?

He'll look rubbish in Black and White. I hope they are forced to sell the soul of their club for the priviliage.

This year , more than any other, requires the AFL to step in and set a deadline for the Judd trade.

That way other deals, hinging on the outcome , can be done.

If it goes the way it does every other year Westcoast, and whoever, will be playing chicken whist the clock ticks down to 2.00pm.

I really feel for players wanting to get to other club's and failing due to the a "third party" trade holding up the works..

Given West Coast's warm and friendly relationship with Collingwood it should make for a smooth trade - NOT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's down to three.
I wonder if he'll advise "one club a day"?

Monday - "Hello Gary Lyon, it's Chris Judd. You are the weakest link. Goodbye."

Tuesday - "Hello Peter Jackson, it's Juddy. You are the weakest link, goodbye!"

Wednesday - "Hello Dick, it's the Juddernaut. You are the weakest link, goodbye."

Thursday - "G'day Eddie, it's the Juddmeister. I want to play for Collingwood." Eddie - "That's great champ, I'll call Bucks and tell him to clear out his locker by midday."

I might have missed the official reason or rumoured reason, but why did he say no to Hawthorn?

I never thought I'd say it, but I hope Carlton get Judd.
The alternative is unthinkable and in return for Judd, Collingwood could offer WCE a bag of teeth.

I might have missed the official reason or rumoured reason, but why did he say no to Hawthorn?

I remember hearing it had to do with certain documents and the club involved, ie culture that we aren't allowed to mention.

Not seeing the surprise. I'm still surprised Melbourne were involved at all. Given their money, support and facilities and their real lack of trade assets.

if poor facilities is the reason i cannot see y he wood not go to collingwood But he wants Premiership Glory and that is y he i cumin to Carlton
Go the blues:thumbsu:

Monday - "Hello Gary Lyon, it's Chris Judd. You are the weakest link. Goodbye."

Tuesday - "Hello Peter Jackson, it's Juddy. You are the weakest link, goodbye!"

Wednesday - "Hello Dick, it's the Juddernaut. You are the weakest link, goodbye."

Thursday - "G'day Eddie, it's the Juddmeister. I want to play for Collingwood." Eddie - "That's great champ, I'll call Bucks and tell him to clear out his locker by midday."

This is a rippa of a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd Says No To Melb!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back