BigA.G

Senior List
Sep 13, 2004
Port Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Planet Orange, La Vecchia Signora
Just heard a rumour that Josh Fraser will be traded to Sydney obviously as part the Jolly trade.
I heard this through a family member who is close friend to the Fraser family.
We'll see

Just heard a rumour that Josh Fraser will be traded to Sydney obviously as part the Jolly trade.
I heard this through a family member who is close friend to the Fraser family.
We'll see

straight swap?? or with a 3rd rounder??? better not be with our first pick... jolly is so overrated..

you'd have to think it would be close to a straight swap or with a 3rd rounder as a sweetner..

either way i am happy..!

You have got to be joking

Jolly would be worth at least a first round pick, Fraser is barely worth a third rounder by himself

Fraser is an injury prone, tall midfielder, you can't even call him a ruckman, he only gets 20+ hitouts against crappy teams and most of the time he's doing almost all the ruck work with no backup, he may get possessions but he can't ruck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Jolly + Round 2 or 3 for Fraser + Round 1

If Fraser was fully fit I would say a definite Round 2 in a deal involving our round one and Jolly, though he is not the best out and out ruckman, there is not he is one of the hardest working and you get a lot out of him around the grounds. However Collingwood have already admitted he has an injury he sustained in the State of Origin game is one he will manage for the rest of his career, which would definitely downgrade his worth. However him with Seaby and if they can get Mumford across as a developing ruckman, would give them a killer ruck division. It's just a thought anyway. We haven't heard anything from Collingwood all week so I have no idea what they are thinking.

What about Jolly + Round 2 or 3 for Fraser + Round 1

If Fraser was fully fit I would say a definite Round 2 in a deal involving our round one and Jolly, though he is not the best out and out ruckman, there is not he is one of the hardest working and you get a lot out of him around the grounds. However Collingwood have already admitted he has an injury he sustained in the State of Origin game is one he will manage for the rest of his career, which would definitely downgrade his worth. However him with Seaby and if they can get Mumford across as a developing ruckman, would give them a killer ruck division. It's just a thought anyway. We haven't heard anything from Collingwood all week so I have no idea what they are thinking.

prob a fair deal

fraser + 14 for Jolly + a 3rd/4th rounder.

then i'm happy. but that's probably "biased"

and collingwood wonder why no1 ever deals with them haha

i know, collipies are just awful at trades they keep making outrageous rumours and nothing ever happens :p

carlton are */swearword/* merchants but they atleast get good deals done during trade week.

Fraser isn't the ruckman for Sydney though, their game style is grinding out results by relatively slow build ups and plenty of stoppages. Fraser's best football is when he is able to contest the ruck then sprint away from the stoppage and act as another midfielder, im not sure Sydney's game will accommodate for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back