Society/Culture Jordan B Peterson

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when he used to be taken seriously?
Not really? Wasn’t his first venture into public life blowing up deluxe over a nothing suggestion to let students decide preferred pronouns?

I reckon he jumped the shark there and has never looked back

Oh lord, Jordy throwing ugly shouldered hooks in his three piece suit would be worth the price of admission.
Naked covered in oil is more his speed allegedly

Conspiracy theory: when he was in a coma getting "treatment" in Russia they actually performed their version of MK Ultra on him to increase division in the west. From respected, largely apolitical academic to absolutely insane twitter RWNJ culture warrior just doesn't many sense to me m8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was pretty rwnj to start, his ascentuon into full blown has miraculously coincided with that being an extremely profitable way to live

There's someone I know who's pretty religious that keeps reposting Peterson stuff, I don't know how he got in to that space, but I assume all those people paying tithes to Hillsong need to spend their money elsewhere.

There's someone I know who's pretty religious that keeps reposting Peterson stuff, I don't know how he got in to that space, but I assume all those people paying tithes to Hillsong need to spend their money elsewhere.
Yeh, a bloke I used to play footy with (who I would note was a ****ing animal, got suspended for head butting a few times, used to rail bags and women every weekend) is now a born again and like, real nutty (secret devil worshipping cults are the Illuminati sorta gear).

He posts Jordy and a few other rwnj stuff. I suspect it’s mostly because right wingers spruik traditional family values, wife at home, husband at work, 2.5 kids in a Catholic school sort of stuff. It’s adjacent to where they’ve already gone.

It would be the biggest fight in history, I hope it happens, would be car crash viewing

It says something about the quality of today's business tycoons, that we've gone from the Gilded Age Fords, Rockefellers, Whitneys and Guggenheims establishing world class art collections, libraries and progressive foundations to today's spotty goonbags spoiling for a fight.

It says something about the quality of today's business tycoons, that we've gone from the Gilded Age Fords, Rockefellers, Whitneys and Guggenheims establishing world class art collections, libraries and progressive foundations to today's spotty goonbags spoiling for a fight.

I mean respect to them both though from me at least, stripping to your jocks to fight in a cage in front of the whole world takes some balls, even (or maybe especially) being a billionaire

I mean respect to them both though from me at least, stripping to your jocks to fight in a cage in front of the whole world takes some balls, even (or maybe especially) being a billionaire
I wouldn’t give them that until they do it. Which is extremely extremely unlikely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Jordan B Peterson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back