AFL Toast JLT2: Geelong vs Essendon, Central Reserve, Sunday 11/03/18 @ 1:05 PM

Does anybody care who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No Langford! What has he done? Is he injured?

He is my kids (and the kid next doors) favourite player.

We were there for family day and he signed their hat and football. I told him that he is their favourite player. He was surprised and gave us some great photos.

Got the impression he was surprised that anybody would have him as their favourite. Does he lack confidence? Does he think the Coaches don't respect his ability?

He is very laconic but so were many top players including James Hird and Jobe Watson.

Attachments

• IMG_1019.JPG
    IMG_1019.JPG
    251.8 KB · Views: 5
Yeah bit of a surprise Langford isn’t playing, you could say the same for Hartley and Baguley as well. You wouldn’t think they are being rested- would be a bit odd to rest players after just 1 pre season game! Maybe Woosha is sending a message that they are not all walk up start best 22 players and need to work harder...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah bit of a surprise Langford isn’t playing, you could say the same for Hartley and Baguley as well. You wouldn’t think they are being rested- would be a bit odd to rest players after just 1 pre season game! Maybe Woosha is sending a message that they are not all walk up start best 22 players and need to work harder...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hope Woosha knows what he is doing. I know guys that would interpret that message as "we don't require you at our Club".

No Langford! What has he done? Is he injured?

He is my kids (and the kid next doors) favourite player.

We were there for family day and he signed their hat and football. I told him that he is their favourite player. He was surprised and gave us some great photos.

Got the impression he was surprised that anybody would have him as their favourite. Does he lack confidence? Does he think the Coaches don't respect his ability?

He is very laconic but so were many top players including James Hird and Jobe Watson.

I want to print this post out and frame it.

I want to print this post out and frame it.
Great. Frame it and send it to the Club. Should add the reason why the kids have him as their favourite is that think he is a good player.

He played the first JLT and guys on this site were saying what a crap game he was playing. Hard to get a touch when you are on the bench for the first half.

So he is not in the best 32 at the Club?

Last edited:
Great. Frame it and send it to the Club. Should add the reason why the kids have him as their favourite is that think he is a good player.

He played the first JLT and guys on this site were saying what a crap game he was playing. Hard to get a touch when you are on the bench for the first half.

Not much has made sense lately when it comes to Langford. Hopefully we'll get some info pregame... maybe.

As much as you (including myself) like the bloke you have to call a spade a spade. He didn't look comfortable in the midfield against the tiges. To me it doesn't look like he has that grunt or hardness to make it as a inside midfielder....again this may be my observation only.

I would also like to see more emotion from him on the ground like he has a point to prove. With bringing in the 3S's he now needs to work harder to keep his spot, simple as that.

As much as you (including myself) like the bloke you have to call a spade a spade. He didn't look comfortable in the midfield against the tiges. To me it doesn't look like he has that grunt or hardness to make it as a inside midfielder....again this may be my observation only.

I would also like to see more emotion from him on the ground like he has a point to prove. With bringing in the 3S's he now needs to work harder to keep his spot, simple as that.
But he seems to be held at a higher standard compared to others. So many people did nothing against Richmond. He didn't have much time on ground either. We simply need him to come good and be exposed to as much games at top level as we can get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hooker already passing set shots inside 50. I'd like to see him take the shots at this time of year.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast JLT2: Geelong vs Essendon, Central Reserve, Sunday 11/03/18 @ 1:05 PM

Back