Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol on the weekend..nice to see you being objective in this discussion. You picked the worst game of our year (and arguably the best game of your year) to cherry pick the stat.

Matt Crouch is another uncontested player like Sheezel. Thanks but no thanks.
You talk about being objective and cherry picking stats yet you comparing Sheezel having played on a HBF to Daicos playing in the middle. In his first year ND averaged 6.4 contested possessions, his second year 8.9. Its only this year he's gone up to 14 cause he's been played more in the midfield.

Sheezel averaged 6.8 in his first year and he's on 8.6 this year. He's averaged 11.5 in the past 4 games. Daicos didn't get a run of 4 games of above 10 CP's until round 18 of his second year. Sheezel is tracking as well as Daicos and sure Daicos is a freak but there is no reason Sheezel cant take his game to another level.

Sooky Sooky Mummys Boy is averaging 10.9 this year, and only averaged 9 last year. Last week was a typical meh game from Wife Basher Admirer. 3 missed goals cause he cant handle pressure.

You talk about being objective and cherry picking stats yet you comparing Sheezel having played on a HBF to Daicos playing in the middle. In his first year ND averaged 6.4 contested possessions, his second year 8.9. Its only this year he's gone up to 14 cause he's been played more in the midfield.

Sheezel averaged 6.8 in his first year and he's on 8.6 this year. He's averaged 11.5 in the past 4 games. Daicos didn't get a run of 4 games of above 10 CP's until round 18 of his second year. Sheezel is tracking as well as Daicos and sure Daicos is a freak but there is no reason Sheezel cant take his game to another level.

Sooky Sooky Mummys Boy is averaging 10.9 this year, and only averaged 9 last year. Last week was a typical meh game from Wife Basher Admirer. 3 missed goals cause he cant handle pressure.
dear oh dear, I do hope you find some joy in your little sad sack life

Apparently your fans here claimed Sheezel has moved to the midfield but a percentage of his total disposals the number isn't high at all. 50% of ND's disposals are CP. Sheezel is around 33%. As i said be objective. Vast majority of his disposals are outside, hence higher disposal efficiency. He is a good outside player, comparing him with someone like JHF is purely silly.

JHF is around ND when it comes to percentage of CP. Almost 50% of his disposals are CP. A 3rd year player averaging 22+ disposals a game...oh gee, what a meh stat.

Stay classy, wife basher admirer, really? there's no need to be that salty to go below the belt. Disgraceful

Listening to your feral supporters on 5AA brings me an immense amount of joy, but thanks for caring. It's unlike port supporters to show emotion beyond anger and disappointment.
Being worse than Fitzroy and being irrelevant doesn't bring me any joy, i wouldn't know have known North existed if it wasn't for this thread.

Are you begging for more PPs this year?

Apparently your fans here claimed Sheezel has moved to the midfield but a percentage of his total disposals the number isn't high at all. 50% of ND's disposals are CP. Sheezel is around 33%. As i said be objective. Vast majority of his disposals are outside, hence higher disposal efficiency. He is a good outside player, comparing him with someone like JHF is purely silly.

JHF is around ND when it comes to percentage of CP. Almost 50% of his disposals are CP. A 3rd year player averaging 22+ disposals a game...oh gee, what a meh stat.

Stay classy, wife basher admirer, really? there's no need to be that salty to go below the belt. Disgraceful
You're showing your Alberton education. ND's CP average in his first year was 6.4, his UCP were 17.2. Not exactly 50% now is it. In his second year it was 8.9 to 18.4. Again you just cherry pick stats. You have an inability to compare like for like.

Now, here's another couple of facts. Fabian is a convicted wife basher. JHF admires Fabian. Thats not below the belt, that is facts.

Are you suggesting the lady in question deserved the beating.

Wow a new low for Port fans. Am sure you all still laugh at the ' kick a Vic ' slogan.

I have to ask do you lot still burn' witches'.
I'm suggesting a corrupt former police woman with bikie links who has served time herself & been known to throw her 'weight' around isn't exactly the victim you think.

You're showing your Alberton education. ND's CP average in his first year was 6.4, his UCP were 17.2. Not exactly 50% now is it. In his second year it was 8.9 to 18.4. Again you just cherry pick stats. You have an inability to compare like for like.

Now, here's another couple of facts. Fabian is a convicted wife basher. JHF admires Fabian. Thats not below the belt, that is facts.
You are showing your North irrelevant education. My reply was originally to a poster who claimed Sheezel had more CP than Rozee and JHF last weekend, i corrected him. ND's CURRENT year, he has half of his disposals as CP. They are drafted in the same year so why bring up 1st year? Half of JHF's disposals are also CP. Not everyone needs to get 30 touches to be a good player, you realise that right? In his 2nd year JHF had more CPs than Sheezel even.

And the last paragraph worth replying, you are a disgusting human being. He loves his father (shock and horror) and as someone said ever looked at the history of the woman? Domestic violence is a terrible thing, JHF might have been a victim himself, always reading one side of the story hey? typical.

You are showing your North irrelevant education. My reply was originally to a poster who claimed Sheezel had more CP than Rozee and JHF last weekend, i corrected him. ND's CURRENT year, he has half of his disposals as CP. They are drafted in the same year so why bring up 1st year? Half of JHF's disposals are also CP. Not everyone needs to get 30 touches to be a good player, you realise that right? In his 2nd year JHF had more CPs than Sheezel even.

And the last paragraph worth replying, you are a disgusting human being. He loves his father (shock and horror) and as someone said ever looked at the history of the woman? Domestic violence is a terrible thing, JHF might have been a victim himself, always reading one side of the story hey? typical.
Who were drafted in the same year? You have no idea what you’re talking about. Accusing others of cherry picking while doing the exact same thing.

And the victim blaming shit just confirms the Port Adelaide stereotypes. Disgusting. And yes I’ve looked into the history and trust me when I tell you this, I know a lot more than you. ANYONE that idolizes or defends that scum bag is no better than the scum bag. He should still be in jail.

White knighting for a dubious character while idolizing King Carey & Barry Cable is so North Melbourne.

Don't forget The Fingerer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who were drafted in the same year? You have no idea what you’re talking about. Accusing others of cherry picking while doing the exact same thing.

ND and JHF were drafted in the same year, i thought it was obvious but happy to help those who need it.

And the victim blaming shit just confirms the Port Adelaide stereotypes. Disgusting. And yes I’ve looked into the history and trust me when I tell you this, I know a lot more than you. ANYONE that idolizes or defends that scum bag is no better than the scum bag. He should still be in jail.
The world is a complicated place and it isn’t black and white. As repulsive as what Francis did in the past, he’s served his time and we don’t know what sort of a role model he has been to the young man, but presumably a very positive one.

It is possible that people can reform their behaviours and I think it’s shitty of people to judge a kid like JHF who’s had this other experience with Francis. The bloke has done something very bad but it doesn’t mean that he can’t be acknowledged for doing good as well.

Also coming from a club who idolised King Carey!

Well when is your next PP anyway? always have your hand out for free stuff and then bag other clubs haha.Utter irrelevant club and idiotic supporters think the world is black and white. Sort your own shit out first, Fitzroy been better than your mob. I repeat...utterly.irrelevant.club. If it wasn't for JHF i wouldn't even know the existence.

Last edited:
ND and JHF were drafted in the same year, i thought it was obvious but happy to help those who need it.

The world is a complicated place and it isn’t black and white. As repulsive as what Francis did in the past, he’s served his time and we don’t know what sort of a role model he has been to the young man, but presumably a very positive one.

It is possible that people can reform their behaviours and I think it’s shitty of people to judge a kid like JHF who’s had this other experience with Francis. The bloke has done something very bad but it doesn’t mean that he can’t be acknowledged for doing good as well.

Also coming from a club who idolised King Carey!

Well when is your next PP anyway? always have your hand out for free stuff and then bag other clubs haha.Utter irrelevant club and idiotic supporters think the world is black and white. Sort your own shit out first, Fitzroy been better than your mob. I repeat...utterly.irrelevant.club. If it wasn't for JHF i wouldn't even know the existence.
No one's comparing ND to JHF, its Sheez against those 2. Once again you're cherry picking to try and support a stupid argument. Funny thing is, you're stating they're both a year ahead Sheez, yet won't compare Sheezes second year to their second years. You have to use their 3rd to try and justify their argument.

And keep going with the PP line, it's really funny. Anyone with half a brain knows we didn't get anything near what other clubs have received. And doing a little bit of research you'll learn we didn't even ask (let alone beg) for a start of 1st round like other clubs got. BTW, don't the AFL still have to ratify your board members because they don't trust you to run a successful club? You're list management went all out to get JHF and its screwed you for the next 10 years. Have fun.

You're list management went all out to get JHF and its screwed you for the next 10 years. Have fun.

We traded out the draft picks that were used on Ginbey and Goad.

Tell us more about how this is all out and screwed our future to get a top line player like JHF?

Everyone would do that trade in a heart beat and then again.

No one's comparing ND to JHF,
I was, try to keep up or do you have dementia? you quoted my post where i was replying to the other guy about Sheezel and JHF and then i compared him with ND.

its Sheez against those 2. Once again you're cherry picking to try and support a stupid argument. Funny thing is, you're stating they're both a year ahead Sheez, yet won't compare Sheezes second year to their second years. You have to use their 3rd to try and justify their argument.
Stop being obtuse. Sheezel has less than 7 CP per game in his 2nd year....despite averaging close to 30 disposals per game. JHF had 9, despite averaging 17 disposals in his 2nd year. More than 50% of his disposals are contested than chippy chippy uncontested Sheezel.

And keep going with the PP line, it's really funny. Anyone with half a brain knows we didn't get anything near what other clubs have received. And doing a little bit of research you'll learn we didn't even ask (let alone beg) for a start of 1st round like other clubs got. BTW, don't the AFL still have to ratify your board members because they don't trust you to run a successful club? You're list management went all out to get JHF and its screwed you for the next 10 years. Have fun.
Screwed haha! i actually think we paid less for JHF and this is why you lot are so salty. This thread will be bumped in years to come...i can't wait.

I was, try to keep up or do you have dementia? you quoted my post where i was replying to the other guy about Sheezel and JHF and then i compared him with ND.

Stop being obtuse. Sheezel has less than 7 CP per game in his 2nd year....despite averaging close to 30 disposals per game. JHF had 9, despite averaging 17 disposals in his 2nd year. More than 50% of his disposals are contested than chippy chippy uncontested Sheezel.

Screwed haha! i actually think we paid less for JHF and this is why you lot are so salty. This thread will be bumped in years to come...i can't wait.
Calling me obtuse is hilarious. You’re the one that used the excuse, what was, oh but that was our worst game and your best game. And then you back tracked and started cherry picking stats.

There’s not a single North supporter that would take JHF over Wardlaw, not one. Salty is a word you use to deflect the realization that deep down you know what a D’head he is. I live in Adelaide, I broke the news that JHF was leaving North. In the words of a Port trainer “I just don’t like him”.

Remember when mummies boy said he wanted to go to a club with stability, how’s that working out for him? You’re all eating your own. Feral car thieves.
Yep, can’t wait to bump this thread, but it won’t be years, it’ll be months.

Calling me obtuse is hilarious. You’re the one that used the excuse, what was, oh but that was our worst game and your best game. And then you back tracked and started cherry picking stats.
Of course it was the worst game of the year, we get wiped out and our midfield was destroyed.He was ordinary but then again who wasn't? life is black and white to you, but numbers don't always tell the whole story. Wardlaw had ONE 30 possession game and you guys seems to be crowing on about that, understandable, when your entire team is shit and there's no one else is to talk about, but he had multiple games in teens (and even less than that). Lets not talk about that.

What happened to Wardlaw when you were regularly spanked? the games where you guys got up and were competitive, Wardlaw had a 30 disposal game..surprise surprise.

As i said for some people they can't see beyond numbers , people like you never go far in life.

There’s not a single North supporter that would take JHF over Wardlaw, not one. Salty is a word you use to deflect the realization that deep down you know what a D’head he is. I live in Adelaide, I broke the news that JHF was leaving North. In the words of a Port trainer “I just don’t like him”.

Salty is why this thread is 300 pages long. If JHF is not worthy of talking why are you lot here? the fact that you lot still keep going and even throw the kitchen sink at his family name shows you guys are hurting

But that's ok.

Since you spoke about North board, would you find a Port fan who will say "we missed out on Wardlaw cause we traded for JHF"? Not one Port fan will say that. Scroll the Port board and find a post for me? The opinion is that we got ourselves a Dangerfield with better kick...for a lot less.

Here is the comparison, Dangerfield in his 4th season vs JHF in this SECOND season

Dangerfield must be a dud then??? tracking well ahead of Dangerfield right now.

Since you do not know what objectivity is, i am using your own argument to prove how dumb your whole hypothesis is.

But again North fans crowding this thread shows , i am right. Keep posting here please...i need a good laugh.

Remember when mummies boy said he wanted to go to a club with stability, how’s that working out for him? You’re all eating your own. Feral car thieves.
Coming from a supporter of an irrelevant club that should have been relocated long time ago. hahaha! well eventually you gonna get the draft picks rights, after begging and having your hand out for free stuff does have it's benefit. The AFL appointed coach also helps. As i said if it wasn't for this thread, i wouldn't even know North's existence.

Yep, can’t wait to bump this thread, but it won’t be years, it’ll be months.

hahaha 22 possessions and 7 clearances per game is already great. Half of it CP. We are extremely happy with his progress. You can keep Wardlaw (who will be a good player) and uncontested Sheezel.

Last edited:
Of course it was the worst game of the year, we get wiped out and our midfield was destroyed.He was ordinary but then again who wasn't? life is black and white to you, but numbers don't always tell the whole story. Wardlaw had ONE 30 possession game and you guys seems to be crowing on about that, understandable, when your entire team is shit and there's no one else is to talk about, but he had multiple games in teens (and even less than that). Lets not talk about that.

What happened to Wardlaw when you were regularly spanked? the games where you guys got up and were competitive, Wardlaw had a 30 disposal game..surprise surprise.

As i said for some people they can't see beyond numbers , people like you never go far in life.

Salty is why this thread is 300 pages long. If JHF is not worthy of talking why are you lot here? the fact that you lot still keep going and even throw the kitchen sink at his family name shows you guys are hurting

But that's ok.

Since you spoke about North board, would you find a Port fan who will say "we missed out on Wardlaw cause we traded for JHF"? Not one Port fan will say that. Scroll the Port board and find a post for me? The opinion is that we got ourselves a Dangerfield with better kick...for a lot less.

Here is the comparison, Dangerfield in his 4th season vs JHF in this SECOND season

Dangerfield must be a dud then??? tracking well ahead of Dangerfield right now.

Since you do not know what objectivity is, i am using your own argument to prove how dumb your whole hypothesis is.

But again North fans crowding this thread shows , i am right. Keep posting here please...i need a good laugh.

Coming from a supporter of an irrelevant club that should have been relocated long time ago. hahaha! well eventually you gonna get the draft picks rights, after begging and having your hand out for free stuff does have it's benefit. The AFL appointed coach also helps. As i said if it wasn't for this thread, i wouldn't even know North's existence.

hahaha 22 possessions and 7 clearances per game is already great. Half of it CP. We are extremely happy with his progress. You can keep Wardlaw (who will be a good player) and uncontested Sheezel.
Bro chill - this is a heinously long reply on a Wednesday at 11pm about a 21yo who doesn’t know who you are

The very same Sheezel that CD has as the 5th best player in the comp at the moment.

I don't think this is an argument you are going to win in the fullness of time.

The very same Sheezel that CD has as the 5th best player in the comp at the moment.

I don't think this is an argument you are going to win in the fullness of time.
You're back again after making up figures and getting found out.

Going by sheer number of disposals sure. He gets high numbers and high efficiency mostly because he is not under pressure. I'd take a Dangerfield ahead of an outside type anyday. Sheezel is still averaging less than 9 CP per game despite high disposal numbers.

As i said above he is tracking well ahead of Dangerfield right now and you guys are in this thread like a fly on shit after 1 average game. Ever looked at Dangerfields numbers in his 4th year? he must be a spud then. I have seen enough to know that he will be a star, not everything has to do with ratings and number of disposals you get. Going by your argument Matt Crouch is awesome too. Sheezel is a good player but he is a DIFFERENT player to JHF.

Still hurts, i know it.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back