Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a good indicator for mids as mids get most votes. AFL points aren't a good measure either.

As i told you, JHF has gun mids around him to share clearances and disposals with, Wardlaw doesn't. We have mids who gets 30 plus and 5+ clearances every week.

Also JHF's disposals are quality. I will take his 25 disposals ahead of Sheezels 35 any day of the week.
Wow with them there numbers you must be right up the top of the ladder. Very impressive. I assume undefeated.

lol you port people are nuts and good on you for being that way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this is dragging on or out due to us not seeing JHF and Port in Melbourne so we could personally wish him all the best.

The AFL though has other ideas, and for some reason refuses to fixture a North V Port game in Melbourne. March 2021 was the last time we met here. They way it's going I feel until JHF retires North will still have a presence in Tassie with one game per year and yep against Port.

I would also like to think this thread is somewhat tongue in cheek.
Yep, dragging out because North has had home games against Port 11 of the last 14 games, with one Covid neutral game.

Come and play us in Adelaide a bit maybe one day.

Wow with them there numbers you must be right up the top of the ladder. Very impressive. I assume undefeated.

lol you port people are nuts and good on you for being that way
Cant help with Stinkley in there but one play finals regularly and the other team legend (Zurhaar)won less matches in the past 6 years than JHF won his in his career . Congrats on last week btw, atleast you won't go winless this year. You lot will put Fitzroy to shame.

Go lie down mate, you're a North fan.

Cant help with Stinkley in there but one play finals regularly and the other team legend (Zurhaar)won less matches in the past 6 years than JHF won his in his career . Congrats on last week btw, atleast you won't go winless this year. You lot will put Fitzroy to shame.

Go lie down mate, you're a North fan.
It could be worse, he could be a Power fan.
Your supporter base is the most self destructive and embarrassing in the AFL.

Thoughts on Daniel Hoynes comments on Rozee Total Power during the week?

Basically said people need to stop lumping him in with Butters and Rozee and he's probably been the most overrated player in the comp the last few years.

Said, whilst he looks a great kick, he's statistically one of the worst ball users in the league and has been for years.

Claimed even at his peak and despite dual AA's, he's never been above their top 70 rated players in the comp at any point.

Maybe it's not ALL Ken after all.

Basically said people need to stop lumping him in with Butters and Rozee and he's probably been the most overrated player in the comp the last few years.

Said, whilst he looks a great kick, he's statistically one of the worst ball users in the league and has been for years.

Claimed even at his peak and despite dual AA's, he's never been above their top 70 rated players in the comp at any point.

You lost?

Rozee's always been a meters gained sort of player, get the ball out of congestion, run forward 10-15 meters and launch it. Watch his game and that's pretty evident, that being said, i wouldn't say he's a bad field kick either. I certainly feel pretty safe when he's got the ball in hand

Butters has been more of the "Kick the eyes out of it" player. His little chip kicks break open the game a lot

What has your midfield done since that torching of North’s midfield? Nothing! Having a bunch of downhill skiers won’t get you far.

It's a shame you don't have any down hill skiers on your team, might have held onto that lofty 60 point head start..

Although maybe Norf have learned from round 23 last year and have realized they can actually tank and no one will question it

It's a shame you don't have any down hill skiers on your team, might have held onto that lofty 60 point head start..

Although maybe Norf have learned from round 23 last year and have realized they can actually tank and no one will question it
54 point lead not 60. If it was 60 points we win by 5 points. Glad we won last year and not tanked, that sounds like a hideous Port thing to do. Yuk!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back