Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

You talk rubbish.

The AFL doesn't own Hawthorn, Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton, Richmond, Geelong or any other Victorian club

Why do you think we sneer at all you interstaters and call you AFL "franchises" ?

You really are a clueless git, in addition to being a shite Port "supporter" who actively barracks for his team to fail.

Fantastic initiative by the AFL to do this for all the games this weekend.

imagerender

You reckon number 18 was thinking about his old man in this moment?
What an absolute dirt bag you are. Disgraceful.

You talk rubbish.

The AFL doesn't own Hawthorn, Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton, Richmond, Geelong or any other Victorian club

Why do you think we sneer at all you interstaters and call you AFL "franchises" ?

You really are a clueless git, in addition to being a shite Port "supporter" who actively barracks for his team to fail.

you are an amateur troll in an old man's body, you are one of 18 franchises

Fabian is the dirtbag, convicted and served time for assaulting his female partner

I was gossiping about this with the girls just this morning are you Sandy?

Was easily the opposition player I was most concerned about Thursday night. An absolute bull who is hard to take down. May not have got as much of the ball as the likes of Butters, but was more damaging with his possessions.

Also, I have nfi why he gets booed? It's not like he left the Crows.

Will be a player the Crows need to worry about in showdowns for the next decade.

Fabian is the dirtbag, convicted and served time for assaulting his female partner
No doubt but this is hardly JHF's fault.

Don't judge someone on the poor behaviour of their relatives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After ready your comment I had a little search. I just found this. It's the ex wife. Fabian was married to her from 1999 - 2007. She sounds a tad dodgy...back then at least.

He just isnt Petracca or Dangerfield. He does not have the same pace. As he has bulked up to his AFL body he has lost some explosiveness. He doest shrug tackles, he doesnt burst from packs. He is simply just a above average player who will simply play 250-300 games at a good level. I think his level is probably a Rory Sloane type player as his career progresses

Trade has still been worth it for Port and I think North have a break even state on a deal that Port have a win on

He just isnt Petracca or Dangerfield. He does not have the same pace. As he has bulked up to his AFL body he has lost some explosiveness. He doest shrug tackles, he doesnt burst from packs. He is simply just a above average player who will simply play 250-300 games at a good level. I think his level is probably a Rory Sloane type player as his career progresses

Trade has still been worth it for Port and I think North have a break even state on a deal that Port have a win on
Have you actually watched him play? His acceleration is elite. He shrugs tackles regularly. What are you talking about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back