Jesse Hogan Car Crash

Remove this Banner Ad

Given the car ended up on its side, I don’t think it’s an unreasonable suspicion to have.

But the police didn’t even bother to show up and investigate.

Why?

How would the police investigate speeding?

No cameras and no witnesses (who are terrible at determining speed anyway)

do you expect them to bring down the csi guys to dermine his speed with tread marks and run computer simulations on the exact speed contact would need to have been made for it to turn like that?

lol you watch too much tv.

move on mate.

Do you know if Jesse speeding?

Involved how, again have a look at the picture. To me doesn’t look like Hogan’s car has made contact with any other car.

I was responding to someone who said a parked car could have come out or a driver's door opened causing Jesse to swerve and flip

Literally same thing happened to Michael Gardiner, and the media and the public were all over him at the equivalent point in that story.

Given Jesse’s well documented past “issues” is it really that inappropriate to be asking questions?

I’m sure Freo supporters and other assorted scumbags would be keeping there powder dry if it had of been Liam Ryan driving the vehicle.
Both Gardiner and Ryan were convicted of drink driving, fleeing the crash scene. Jesse wasn't. As far as I know his past issues as you say were drink related not drink driving related.

Literally same thing happened to Michael Gardiner, and the media and the public were all over him at the equivalent point in that story.

Given Jesse’s well documented past “issues” is it really that inappropriate to be asking questions?

I’m sure Freo supporters and other assorted scumbags would be keeping there powder dry if it had of been Liam Ryan driving the vehicle.
Liam Ryan was drunk and the club covered it up... just like Willy’s ‘dehydration’ causing him to desperately pour Gatorade in his bottle.

Using someone’s misfortune as an opportunistic excuse to hang shit on their footy club is pathetic. You couldn’t give 2 shits if Jesse was ok but you were the first one on here trying to accuse him and Freo of what exactly? Being West Coast? The irony is hilarious.

I came here for a scandal but bugger me it's all clean. The grubs at The West and Channel 7 would be all over it if there was any wrong doing.

Anyway how long do we reckon Willie will get for taking drugs and substituting a urine sample?

POLL

A- 3 years
B- 4 years
C- 3 years
D- 4 years

Mind you... I am enjoying the man on the grassy knoll conspiracy theories. 🤣
Peter Bell runs the cops??🤣🤣🤣 That’s made my week you morons👍
I suppose when the team you support is so good at covering up stuff in the media you tend to think all clubs do it routinely.

You can be 100% guaranteed that if there was even one tiny whiff of indiscretion on Jesse's part that the WA media would be frantically sensationalising it as much as possible. They would love nothing more then to stick their boot in, there's no denying that.

Unfortunately for them it's a non-story, with no juicy elements to it.

The only indiscretions are in this thread.

Good response on the last poll so I've added another.

What condition will Willie be in for the start of preseason in 2023 or 2024?

POLL

A- +10kg
B- +20kg
C- +30kg
D- Fevola

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I came here for a scandal but bugger me it's all clean. The grubs at The West and Channel 7 would be all over it if there was any wrong doing.

Anyway how long do we reckon Willie will get for taking drugs and substituting a urine sample?

POLL

A- 3 years
B- 4 years
C- 3 years
D- 4 years
I guess it depends if Peter Bell gets involved?

For the one that wanted it answered, the reason that no police came to investigate was because police aren't require or forced to check the scene of a car crash unless it causes traffic issues or any others that hold people up. The fire brigade and ambulance are still brought in for precautionary reasons. There, that wasn't that difficult to understand was it?

How would the police investigate speeding?

No cameras and no witnesses (who are terrible at determining speed anyway)

do you expect them to bring down the csi guys to dermine his speed with tread marks and run computer simulations on the exact speed contact would need to have been made for it to turn like that?

lol you watch too much tv.

move on mate.
It's really easy to determine speed as a factor and they wpuld of probably laid charges if that was the case by now

For the one that wanted it answered, the reason that no police came to investigate was because police aren't require or forced to check the scene of a car crash unless it causes traffic issues or any others that hold people up. The fire brigade and ambulance are still brought in for precautionary reasons. There, that wasn't that difficult to understand was it?

Can paramedics issue mandatory breath or blood tests if they suspect the driver is intoxicated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesse Hogan Car Crash

Remove this Banner Ad

Back