Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Has your opinion of Jack Ginnivan changed over the past 2 years?

• Yes

Votes: 66 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 153 69.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And what about the others that are of the same view? Are we all wrong?

Just because you've been sooking all year doesn't mean others are sooking because you don't like them.

I get it's painful for you to watch Hawks play but it was a blast for us Hawks fans this year, including last night. Didn't get the result but still had fun.

Just because you've been sooking all year doesn't mean others are sooking because you don't like them.

I get it's painful for you to watch Hawks play but it was a blast for us Hawks fans this year, including last night. Didn't get the result but still had fun.
Sooking all year? Ok champ to your Richie Vandenberg body pillow. 😂

I think the consensus swung in Kens favour when Mitchell and co had a huge sook afterwards
Pretty sure Mitchell, Hawthorn and Co would be completely comfortable with this. Being the AFLs sweethearts doesn't suit us, we are more suited to a Tyrant like figure that rules with a iron fist. 😂

Jordan Lewis sooking that Ken should have said something to the little twat during the week and not after the game. Get him off TV, one of the worst pundits in the game. Why would Ken bother with the twat during the week when he can deal with him when the battle is won? Stupid by Lewis, stupid, stupid, stupid. When you win, you can do and say what you like. For some reason, Lewis can't grasp that concept.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The social media pile on has been pretty pathetic, not so much here as we have had this thread going for a while but the socials where so many people feel the urge to share their negative opinion. Ironically most are telling Ginni to grow up.

Unbelievable to me that people think you can rub it in AFTER a win. Unaustralian behaviour. Do it at half time or something.

You shake hands and move on after a game, that’s fundamental to sport. We lose that and something has seriously gone wrong with society.

Vote love, thanks all.

Last edited:
Unbelievable to me that people think you can run it in AFTER a win. Unaustralian behaviour. Do it at half time or something.

You shake hands and move on after a game, that’s fundamental to sport. We lose that and something has seriously gone wrong with society.
Technically true - but really was the minorist of minor indiscretions by a human being human. It was Ken returning serve to someone who is more than willing to serve it up, and doesn't call the waahmbulance when it does return.

Unlike Sicily, unlike Mitchell, unlike the other Hawthorn commentator flogs. It was really just pathetic by them. I certainly have lost what grudging respect I've had for them.

Especially Mitchell - given his attempt to make out Ken as being some sort of predator of 'extremely young men' - it was out-and-out creepy.

Technically true - but really was the minorist of minor indiscretions by a human being human. It was Ken returning serve to someone who is more than willing to serve it up, and doesn't call the waahmbulance when it does return.

Unlike Sicily, unlike Mitchell, unlike the other Hawthorn commentator flogs. It was really just pathetic by them. I certainly have lost what grudging respect I've had for them.

Especially Mitchell - given his attempt to make out Ken as being some sort of predator of 'extremely young men' - it was out-and-out creepy.

Kenny is gross and Mitchell is right.

We've heard it 200 times from you now and you're wrong

You do realise I hope that opinion is what you call subjective truth. It's true from the perspective of the person and their point of view ......just like yours. It can't be objectively wrong. if only a few more people realised that.......

Very interesting some of the comments here. It was a classless act by Hinkley. He's a tool of a bloke the way he carries himself, you just have to look at the Port board for that.

Ginnivan's original comment might have been a bit silly but I'm not sure that any comments of Hawks people 'sooking' are accurate. The coach and captain stood up for their player, and a 60 year old man mouthed off after winning a home final against the 7th placed team. Sicily then tried to downplay it the next morning, hardly sooking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Back