Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA

Remove this Banner Ad

If he marked the ball they might be playing next week.
it wasn't that easy to mark but yes
he wasn't why they lost thats for sure but he does seem to fade out of games. not sure if historically the case but definitely last two weeks

He will nominate Port now.
Hmm, I think port are so into perryman... cumming is only a backup if they cant get perryman whereas cumming is our target

before last two games i thought (not sure why) perryman was the better of the two. watching the last two games ive changed my mind.

i can see why nix would be interested in cumming not perryman.

more contested, better aerially, tackles, better kick

if and its a big if we got luko and cumming, our forward line is going to get some very nice service from dawson, curtin, cumming, and luko as the linker

Hmm, I think port are so into perryman... cumming is only a backup if they cant get perryman whereas cumming is our target

before last two games i thought (not sure why) perryman was the better of the two. watching the last two games ive changed my mind.

i can see why nix would be interested in cumming not perryman.

more contested, better aerially, tackles, better kick

if and its a big if we got luko and cumming, our forward line is going to get some very nice service from dawson, curtin, cumming, and luko as the linker

They won't be getting both. I don't want us to pay the perryman until he gets to the other side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have no intel on Cumming, purely gut feeling that he’s coming our way. Hopeful that his connection with Tex got him over the line, particularly with Tex playing on for 1 more year.
I know for a fact he did a physical with us when we played Sydney in the last round. We're into him more than Port are. Luko likely to go to Port if he chooses to leave Suns.

Jumping into the fire with a first post.... figured after reading for a bit this was a safe place to start !!!

If we can land this guy, and the big IF he can stay fit... he'll make a pretty decent difference to our side.

Whether or not we utilise him correctly with our current coaching setup is another big if.

it wasn't that easy to mark but yes
he wasn't why they lost thats for sure but he does seem to fade out of games. not sure if historically the case but definitely last two weeks
Missed the first 15 weeks with injury, then another month off with another one leading into finals, not surprised he couldn't run out games

I know for a fact he did a physical with us when we played Sydney in the last round. We're into him more than Port are. Luko likely to go to Port if he chooses to leave Suns.
Have heard this today too re Luko. Second hand from someone who knows him that a deal is as good as done at Port

Have heard this today too re Luko. Second hand from someone who knows him that a deal is as good as done at Port

I’ve heard his preference is to stay at GC, but that could be the narrative until he’s either pushed, or he has confidence that a trade will get done.

Not sure how Pprt get a trade done, because despite some views on here GC won’t accept a 2nd round pick, and Port are only considering trading Houston to get back into the 1st round of this draft, they have no intention to use it as trade capital.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve heard his preference is to stay at GC, but that could be the narrative until he’s either pushed, or he has confidence that a trade will get done.

Not sure how Pprt get a trade done, because despite some views on here GC won’t accept a 2nd round pick, and Port are only considering trading Houston to get back into the 1st round of this draft, they have no intention to use it as trade capital.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If he's being pushed then theyll happily accept a 2nd round pick. They have no leverage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back