Free Agency Isaac Cumming - Joins Adelaide as UFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be a good get for the Crows.

With a Fantasy average of 61.5 and previous seasons averaging 88 and 90, I'll certainly be adding him to my watchlist for Fantasy 2025. Might be the sort of mid pricer who makes some early coin that is easy to upgrade to a premo. Might even become a premo himself.

Hopefully GWS load up on some early compo picks

Then they can draft some more elite players, who they can develop.. and will eventually leave in 6 years :(
Some leave… keep in mind out of the backline we have developed and retained Taylor, Buckley, Whitfield, Idun, Ash, Himmelberg etc… we had to let Pez go… not a bad record.

I think the AFL will use their "better judgment' and secret herbs and spices and this will be an end of 2nd round pick.

Will it make sense given what we know the Battle/Perryman compensation to be? Absolutely not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute joke these are players GWS don't even want... they finished near the top of the ladder & have massive draft hand now. how this fair to the clubs down the bottom?
Is this coming from a large Victorian team who tore 2 players away from us in Taranto and Hopper just entering their prime? The Giants would rather keep players in their mid 20's but seems other clubs want them more as dictated by the astronomical contracts they have been offered. Get off your high horse mate and enjoy your 28 first round draft picks this year as your list need all the assistance it can get.

Is this coming from a large Victorian team who tore 2 players away from us in Taranto and Hopper just entering their prime? The Giants would rather keep players in their mid 20's but seems other clubs want them more as dictated by the astronomical contracts they have been offered. Get off your high horse mate and enjoy your 28 first round draft picks this year as your list need all the assistance it can get.
You guys didn't even want Taranto you were offering 500k a year.

You guys didn't even want Taranto you were offering 500k a year.
Not wanting someone to me is not offering them a contract whatever the value. Not wanting them is delisting them or what we can now term as Oliver’ing them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Free Agency Isaac Cumming - Joins Adelaide as UFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back