Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Get out your tissues out flogs because the Rioli trade is just about done. Picks 6 and 23 go to the tigers and tigers give the suns their late draft picks which ones is being worked out so the suns can get their man Lombard.
No matter how many Kako points you get, the Lions are still getting the best player in the draft. Why would I need tissues for that?

Get out your tissues out flogs because the Rioli trade is just about done. Picks 6 and 23 go to the tigers and tigers give the suns their late draft picks which ones is being worked out so the suns can get their man Lombard.
This is a mass oppo meltdown. Stop melting down everyone and allow Richmond to ream your behinds as we build the greatest list seen this century.

Shut yr ignorant pie hole crabappletard . Richmond is reaming you and all the other clubs , get used to it lady boy.
Oh dear? So only 1600 kako. Man. Here I was thinking it was 1800. Even if it’s 1300 kako im ok with that. Next year we might be good for 1900 kako! Imagine that! I’m gonna study real hard and do all my chores real well! Hopefully I’ll get 2000 kako!!!

Oh dear? So only 1600 kako. Man. Here I was thinking it was 1800. Even if it’s 1300 kako im ok with that. Next year we might be good for 1900 kako! Imagine that! I’m gonna study real hard and do all my chores real well! Hopefully I’ll get 2000 kako!!!
Idgaf what u think , Richmond is reaming your a-hole. How does it feel? Do u like it?

No matter how many Kako points you get, the Lions are still getting the best player in the draft. Why would I need tissues for that?

It's probably more a male thing to understand why you would need tissues for that...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's probably more a male thing to understand why you would need tissues for that...
I’ll just assume it’s the tugger flogs that need the tissues, and not for wiping their eyes with either ;)

You get one good playa, we get 6 good players, enjoy your reaming sister.
Our one good player >>>>>> your first round picks that are wasted on players that you get fooled into thinking are good.

That's ok, 5 other picks in the top 25 for us.
You’d wanna hope at least one of them doesn’t tell you to GAGF next year then. I have it on very good authority that your coach is a massive campaigner and that’s the reason why you’re dealing with such a massive exodus in the first place..

You’d wanna hope at least one of them doesn’t tell you to GAGF next year then. I have it on very good authority that your coach is a massive campaigner and that’s the reason why you’re dealing with such a massive exodus in the first place..
We are rebuilding into a juggernaut, get used to it Sally-Anne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back