Is this where Collingwood falls away?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wobblers won’t get past Blues.
My general offer of an avatar bet against Carlton supporters has been out there since Carlton qualified in 5th position, alas no takers as yet despite the Carlton faithful talking a bit talk.

And you're probably talking the biggest talk of all Carlton supporters, so I put this to you...

If Collingwood win the premiership, you have an 'I :heart: Fadge' avatar through to the start of next year's finals series, and I'll have an avatar of your choice (within reason) for the same period of time if Carlton win the premiership.

Are we on?

My general offer of an avatar bet against Carlton supporters has been out there since Carlton qualified in 5th position, alas no takers as yet despite the Carlton faithful talking a bit talk.

And you're probably talking the biggest talk of all Carlton supporters, so I put this to you...

If Collingwood win the premiership, you have an 'I :heart: Fadge' avatar through to the start of next year's finals series, and I'll have an avatar of your choice (within reason) for the same period of time if Carlton win the premiership.

Are we on?

I thought you didn't bet with people on the internet, wasn't that your stance when you were challenged after stating we would only win 8 games before the start of last year?

images-4.jpeg

I thought you didn't bet with people on the internet, wasn't that your stance when you were challenged after stating we would only win 8 games before the start of last year?

View attachment 1792870
Monetary bets are different to Avatar bets.

But great that Carlton have finally 'proven me wrong' and qualified in the top 45% of teams to play finals.

It's warms the cockles of my heart when I see battler strugglers come good, like the kid at school who never really understood maths, but worked his backside off and ended up with a score of 70% for his VCE.

Are we on

Are we on?
Haha - you’re on!

Bottom line is I do love you Fadge, I always have.

You’re the only reason why I’m here.

😎

I’m going to let my avatar idea brew a little.

Might ask the CFC faithful for some ideas :)

Monetary bets are different to Avatar bets.
You were offered both, then feigned outrage

But great that Carlton have finally 'proven me wrong' and qualified in the top 45% of teams to play finals.
You have been wrong about Carlton last 3 years, in fact most of your predictions are so far off the mark it's humourous

It's warms the cockles of my heart when I see battler strugglers come good, like the kid at school who never really understood maths, but worked his backside off and ended up with a score of 70% for his VCE.
You preaching maths? We saw how poor your basic understanding is in that area

It's entertaining watching you contradicting yourself 😉

Haha - you’re on!

😎

I wouldn't take it mate, the odds are stacked in his favour that's why he made it.

You have too much time on your hands and you dribble way too much

In summary...

It must be so frustrating for the Carlton folk to know they have had their best home and away season in more than two decades, courtesy of their best winning streak in over two decades, and yet they still have to look up to see Collingwood 4.5 games and 4 ladder positions ahead of them on the ladder

😂

In summary...

It must be so frustrating for the Carlton folk to know they have had their best home and away season in more than two decades, courtesy of their best winning streak in over two decades, and yet they still have to look up to see Collingwood 4.5 games and 4 ladder positions ahead of them on the ladder

😂
Not really , collingwood have finished above carlton pretty much every year for the past decade and haven't cashed in. Don't think this year will be any different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In summary...

😂
We lost 6 in a row … then won the next 9 - still so much improvement in us.

The Wobblers are wobbling - a very different trajectory.

In summary...

😂
Must be annoying for you every time you check the premierships ladder.

It must be so frustrating for the Carlton folk to know they have had their best home and away season in more than two decades, courtesy of their best winning streak in over two decades, and yet they still have to look up to see Collingwood 4.5 games and 4 ladder positions ahead of them on the ladder.

o_Oo_Oo_O

I don’t think there is a single Carlton supporter on earth that thinks as arrogantly about Carlton as you do about Collingwood. So no, that really doesn’t frustrate any of us.

In summary...

😂
Brilliant summation.

I couldn't have said it better myself!

I never do, really. I never believed Malthouse for instance when he said he couldn't see the Blues losing a game a few years back.

I never believed what the Blues "were cooking" in 2010 either.

No different this year.
who-cares.gif

Haha - you’re on!

😎

I wouldn't be taking on any avatar bet especially I :heart: Fadgey, but here's my idea:-

Naicos in a Carlton jumper :laughv1:

1616480204237.png

91082961_zps3da73505.jpg

I know he is a a carlton troll.
But he has now admitted that he doesn't care about any side not in the top 4 , so he should now shut his mouth on us until next season begins , otherwise it proves that he actually does care.
You do realise you’re in a Collingwood related thread, so Fadge has every right to fire up. 🔥🔥🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this where Collingwood falls away?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back