Think Tank Is it time to ban greyhound racing and horse racing for good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever you back you'll be getting unders. You don't have enough info to bet on a horse , only the corrupt trainers do.
These are all group 1 horses with fully exposed form so I do have more than enough info. Group 1s have too much at stake for any corruption. Plus trainers can be blinkered by what their horse is doing, and oblivious to what opposition horses are doing so aren't the best judges anyway.

Your point may have validness for some lower class racing. But even then, sometimes you might get unlucky and be on the wrong one, but other times you may get lucky and be on the right one so all the funny business would even out.

Why would you bet on corrupt horse and greyhound markets when you can bet on sport?

Duh Sports can be as corrupt and prone to betting scandals.

Point shaving used to be a big problem in College Basketball in the 80s and 90s and there is still some suspicious activities going in College Football aka Gridiron and NFL these days

All forms of gambling is tainted by some form of corruption over the Years.

Duh Sports can be as corrupt and prone to betting scandals.

Point shaving used to be a big problem in College Basketball in the 80s and 90s and there is still some suspicious activities going in College Football aka Gridiron and NFL these days

All forms of gambling is tainted by some form of corruption over the Years.
I don't bet on college basketball. As long as you stick to elite sport and avoid backing Pakistan it's clean.
Unless Heath Shaw is playing of course.

I don't bet on college basketball. As long as you stick to elite sport and avoid backing Pakistan it's clean.
Unless Heath Shaw is playing of course.

You don't think there was anything suss at all about India's embarrassing and utterly historic thrashing the offer day ? Puh-lease

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet you indicated a Group 1 race was going to be rigged when I posted tips earlier. A group1 race made up of rich owners, jockeys and trainers
What I am saying is that almost every trainer has broken the rules with administering banned substances or too much of accepted substances . Eg Peter Moody , Darryn Weir ect ect.

What I am saying is that almost every trainer has broken the rules with administering banned substances or too much of accepted substances . Eg Peter Moody , Darryn Weir ect ect.
So in reference to my tips from the Group 1, either the horses are always drugged so the form is exposed and the trainer doesn't have any 'extra' info, or the horse has made it to Gp1 level on raw ability but now the trainer is going to dose it up in the event with the most stringent testing? Yeah right. Just admit you have NFI

So in reference to my tips from the Group 1, either the horses are always drugged so the form is exposed and the trainer doesn't have any 'extra' info, or the horse has made it to Gp1 level on raw ability but now the trainer is going to dose it up in the event with the most stringent testing? Yeah right. Just admit you have NFI
You seem to forget there's a jockey on top of the horse telling it what to do.
Damian Oliver= bets on his own races ect ect ect ect
Also ,jockeys don't always run the perfect race for your horse.

Quick Wentworth park multi for tonight. Valpollicella in the Sydney cup into inconspicuous in the million dollar $35 will be a nice top up for tomorrow.
Very ordinary Caulfield cup field. Race is absolutely screaming roughie. Will be very if coco sun or valiant king can run a drum?

Quick Wentworth park multi for tonight. Valpollicella in the Sydney cup into inconspicuous in the million dollar $35 will be a nice top up for tomorrow.
Very ordinary Caulfield cup field. Race is absolutely screaming roughie. Will be very if coco sun or valiant king can run a drum?
I'm going to have a crack with Valiant King. :thumbsu:

You seem to forget there's a jockey on top of the horse telling it what to do.
Damian Oliver= bets on his own races ect ect ect ect
Also ,jockeys don't always run the perfect race for your horse.
Lol way to move the goal posts.

Is there not a human kicking the football innacurately or an umpire giving a dodgy free kick?

You have equal chance of picking the horse Oliver bet on as you do any other horse so alls square at the end of the day.

Lol way to move the goal posts.

Is there not a human kicking the football innacurately or an umpire giving a dodgy free kick?

You have equal chance of picking the horse Oliver bet on as you do any other horse so alls square at the end of the day.
Well how's gambling on dogs working out for ya over your lifetime? In front?

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is it time to ban greyhound racing and horse racing for good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back