Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Last time I looked 4 years is just a very few years. Some people missed maths at school
Obviously.

But I get it, all you have is Biden’s age to comment on . A rather weak argument when comparing him to the orange one.
You probably aren't aware of Mutinheers hatred of anything even remotely progressive

This is worth a read

I'd be interested to know how a few of the dead set GOP supporters feel about this?

It is time to move beyond the political spin offered by GOP propagandists and Internet trolls and acknowledge that Trump and the MAGA movement are today active assets of Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin, as essential to Russia’s future global ambitions as that country’s own armed forces.​
https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-vote-for-trump-is-a-vote-for-putinand-a-world-in-danger?via=twitter_page&utm_campaign=owned_social&utm_medium=socialflow&utm_source=twitter_owned_tdb

This is worth watching .. only a few minutes

Poland's ambassador to the UN responding to that f*cken clown from russia

Gotta say, he's making some pretty valid points

Yes I had a listen earlier today. He called out Putin’s lies one by one and replaced them with the facts. Excellent.

It is clear that a large proportion of the GOP has been infiltrated and influenced (paid) by the Kremlin which explains their refusal to give more aid to Ukraine therefore making Ukrainians sacrificial lambs.

I wonder what the MAGAs on here think about that?
Or are they pro Putin now too like the cult leader?

Yes I had a listen earlier today. He called out Putin’s lies one by one and replaced them with the facts. Excellent.

It is clear that a large proportion of the GOP has been infiltrated and influenced (paid) by the Kremlin which explains their refusal to give more aid to Ukraine therefore making Ukrainians sacrificial lambs.

I wonder what the MAGAs on here think about that?
Or are they pro Putin now too like the cult leader?
I suspect a few of them will go down with the ship

To me it's blatantly obvious for years. For the life of me, now it's actually seeing the cold light of day I'm not even surprised.

Imagine anyone giving any credence to CPAC.

CPAC:
C onspiracy theory peddlers
P aedophiles
A nti Christ and anti Democracy
C riminals cavorting with Dictators 🤣

lol at the promos on bottom of screen.Birch Gold (John Birch- look him up)
Text Trump lol
And Trump the most respected US President?
He came bottom of the list of Presidents and to the majority of the world he is Putin’s puppet and a laughing stock.

Just LOL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is worth a read

I'd be interested to know how a few of the dead set GOP supporters feel about this?

It is time to move beyond the political spin offered by GOP propagandists and Internet trolls and acknowledge that Trump and the MAGA movement are today active assets of Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin, as essential to Russia’s future global ambitions as that country’s own armed forces.​
https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-vote-for-trump-is-a-vote-for-putinand-a-world-in-danger?via=twitter_page&utm_campaign=owned_social&utm_medium=socialflow&utm_source=twitter_owned_tdb

Didn't Putin invade Ukraine on Biden's watch?

Didn't Putin invade Ukraine on Biden's watch?
Actually, russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 when Obama was President

That was when they took over large parts of Donesk, Luhansk Oblasts and annexed Crimea

But back on topic, I'm not sure of the relevance of who was the US President in 2022 has to do with the article I posted?

Hey, this thread is the most inappropriately titled on Big Footy.

Should be titled "The Trump Dreangement Syndrome Discussion" Or perhaps the "Joe Biden is Highly Articulate Not To Mention Absolutely Wonderful Discussion".
Your user name is the most inappropriately labelled name on Big Footy

Maybe you should've gone for something like "I will sprout whatever conservative BS my masters at Fox / Sky tell me" or "I'm a trumper, but like him, I lie and tell everyone I'm not"

Yes, Russia invaded Ukraine whilst Biden is President.

And how long do you think this was in the planning? I mean how long does it take to marshall the forces and plan?

Seriously, get a grip Trumper.
Exactly. Years, probably decades, of planning and anticipating - waiting until the timing was right to strike.

Once Don was no longer President and sleepy Joe in charge instead.

lol .. this is without a doubt 1 of the weirdest theories I've heard for a while
It’s no weirder than the theory that Putin invaded Ukraine so that Trump would get re elected.

I don’t think it’s a weird theory though that Putin thought USA with Biden as President would be weak and so he could have a crack then.

I feel sorry for you, numerous times I've said Trump is a deadset narcissitic self centred a-hole but Joe Biden isn't much better when we're talking candidates for the leader of the free World. Neither should even be considered as candidates let alone President. Your TDS blinds your judgement if you think Biden is in any way, shape or form a respectable candidate for the most important office in this current climate or at any time. Biden should be in an Aged Care Home. It's a pox on both the Republicans and Democrats and indeed the American Political System. Whether you like or dislike Dutton or Albanese or what they stand for at least both are in full control of their mental faculties.
Once someone mentions TDS you know they’re a closet Trumper imo.

It’s no weirder than the theory that Putin invaded Ukraine so that Trump would get re elected.

I don’t think it’s a weird theory though that Putin thought USA with Biden as President would be weak and so he could have a crack then.
Rubbish, but I guess if you are susceptible to FSB psyops you might believe that line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back