Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
In

Didak T Cloke

Out

Lokan (you cant select a player you have delisted, its just not fair)
Any senior player with a minor injury, Buckley or Caracella perhaps

Gee, can't drop too many as we won't have 3 fit emergencies at this rate. Not sure we need risk Didak's heart for a last game or anyone else's injuries? Then again Williams has been in the Willi bests for a while....

Out: Lokan (delisted)
In: Egan [if fit] or TCloke

Emerg: Williams, [Rowe, Yakka - if either fit], TCloke

twaters said:
Gee, can't drop too many as we won't have 3 fit emergencies at this rate. Not sure we need risk Didak's heart for a last game or anyone else's injuries? Then again Williams has been in the Willi bests for a while....

Out: Lokan (delisted)
In: Egan [if fit] or TCloke

Emerg: Williams, [Rowe, Yakka - if either fit], TCloke

Rowe played for Willi on the weekend, so he must be some sort of a chance.

In: Rowe
Out: Lokan

FuManchu said:
I would have to say, that this is the worst team on paper, I've seen for Collingwood, and I've seen some shockers, especially in the years 1999, 2000, 1987, 1982
It's an odd feeling, preparing to go to a game where the 'Dogs expect to win and the 'Pies want to lose. A win by a large margin is a win. A narrow win is a loss. Let's hope your worst team on paper doesn't upset the ambitions of both clubs.

FuManchu said:
I would have to say, that this is the worst team on paper, I've seen for Collingwood, and I've seen some shockers, especially in the years 1999, 2000, 1987, 1982

Fu, the 87 team weren't shockers, they were just made up of 12 19 year olds that had just won the 1986 U18's Premiership, and had to develop. We knew they were going to be bad that year, but we were hopeful for the future. I think we debuted maybe 15 players in 87, that's a big difference to having 30 ordinary players on our list that played well above themselves in 02-03, and we are now suffering from not having decent draft picks (and wasting the ones we had). We don't really have the same 'confidence' that we had through 87 that we would have a decent list, but just needed time.
Also, we recruited well from 88-90, picking the players that we knew we needed (ie. Barwick for a strong half-back flanker, Wrighty for a quick winger, Heckyl and Jeckyl for a quality rover and ruck-rover), and they just fitted in perfectly.

fair change, although Rowey has some improving to do, i still like him and what he could ebcome in a few seasons time

Lokan had to go, no need carrying any more people then we currently are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back