Indoor Footy- Update Post

Remove this Banner Ad

We got pumped. had lebos brother playing and another guys friend.

I was happy with my performance... just gotta make sure I kick every goal and hand off the ball instead of snapping lol.

I'm going away as of tomorrow morning.

Won't be back untill Thursday Night.

So Bring some friends.

Go The BigFootyians.

6:15 start so get down there.

Damo, Myself and Johnny our big FB will not be there.

Where do you boys play? Altona?

We used to have a team there but could never consistantly get a full squad together each week so the rest of the guys folded!!

Are you guys short of players? because id be interested in getting a run!

Where do you boys play? Altona?

We used to have a team there but could never consistantly get a full squad together each week so the rest of the guys folded!!

Are you guys short of players? because id be interested in getting a run!
Cranbourne, sorry. :(

:eek: I completely forgot! I was working on an assignment and I realised at about 8pm that I'd forgot all about it.

Plus, I hadnt been on here all day so I didnt remember to check or anything for a remainder, plus I'm used to getting the sms during the day which reminds me, and I didnt get that either. Im seriously sorry!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very pleased with how the game panned out from a team perspective, we had a sub for once, and we were pretty accountable for our opposite numbers. Also the substitutions worked better than before, so things are moving along.

Very pleased with how the game panned out from a team perspective, we had a sub for once, and we were pretty accountable for our opposite numbers. Also the substitutions worked better than before, so things are moving along.
What I liked was how crap their FB was and how we took that to our advantage :thumbsu:

I loved it how you spun out of trouble and almost kicked a goal :D

Was feeling good after the win but still know I can improve.

Looking forward to next week.

I'd love to see how this game is played.

Do any of you have any footage from one of your games?

It's a bit difficult for me to get out there to see for myself as I live in Richmond and don't have a car (Connex - BAH!! :thumbsdown:)

What I liked was how crap their FB was and how we took that to our advantage :thumbsu:

I loved it how you spun out of trouble and almost kicked a goal :D

Was feeling good after the win but still know I can improve.

Looking forward to next week.
Thanks mate, I don't remember it though, so it can't have been that good. :D

I did some good things, I did some dumb things. I was happier to do a bit better in the ruck, getting 3/4 and all to advantage. We all have a lot of improvement left in us. :thumbsu:

Obviously we're less than a season in, and still aren't used to playing together, but the signs are good. You again played well Stakerz, I love having you at FF. ;)

Thanks mate, I don't remember it though, so it can't have been that good. :D

I did some good things, I did some dumb things. I was happier to do a bit better in the ruck, getting 3/4 and all to advantage. We all have a lot of improvement left in us. :thumbsu:

Obviously we're less than a season in, and still aren't used to playing together, but the signs are good. You again played well Stakerz, I love having you at FF. ;)
Yeah same, I'm always missing easy goals well one or two but still :D

Haha yeah I was on my way off and you throw the FF bib too me :p

Looking forward to next week

Hey Boys,

do you mind if I come down for a run again, I am PieLebo's brother and enjoyed myself last time albeit my lack of fitness is something that needs to be worked on.

Me and my mates played one season at Cranny a couple of years ago and it was great, even though we didn't win a game:eek:
We had about nine blokes and probably seven of them were good outdoor players - but it's a completely different game.
Plus we were 17 and 18 year olds playing against blokes in their mid to late 20s.
I'd come and watch (I live near Ranfurlie) but we left owing them about $150 in match payments:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back