India v Australia 5 T20s for the IDGAF Trophy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if that's Stoino's last game for Australia.
Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

Australia made the mistake to include Tim David in their 50 over side this year against South Africa.

Given Australia underperformed in the T20 World Cup in 2022, there has to be some heads that will roll- id point finger at : Wade, Stoinis, Tim David as players on the potential firing block.

David has done not much this series to warrant to be in the first XI in T20 World Cup in 2024.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aus XI in last World Cup game in 2022: Warner, Cam Green, Marsh, Smith, Stoinis, Maxwell, Wade, Cummins, Kane Richardson, Zampa

Tim David is 50:50 chance

Smith , Stoinis, Wade, Kane Richardson probably wont make the first XI. I like Inglis over Wade. I reckon Wade is getting a bit old and he should be nowhere near captaincy. Some mind boggling decisions tonight.

The Dorff, Head look like locks after the last 12 months.

There might be an all-rounder spot up for grabs? Ashton Agar anyone? Dont want to be too top-heavy on pace.

And Ive been always a Cummins fan. He is the right man to lead Australia in the T20 World Cup in 2024.

Aus XI in last World Cup game in 2022: Warner, Cam Green, Marsh, Smith, Stoinis, Maxwell, Wade, Cummins, Kane Richardson, Zampa

Tim David is 50:50 chance

Smith , Stoinis, Wade, Kane Richardson probably wont make the first XI. I like Inglis over Wade. I reckon Wade is getting a bit old and he should be nowhere near captaincy. Some mind boggling decisions tonight.

The Dorff, Head look like locks after the last 12 months.

There might be an all-rounder spot up for grabs? Ashton Agar anyone? Dont want to be too top-heavy on pace.

And Ive been always a Cummins fan. He is the right man to lead Australia in the T20 World Cup in 2024.
Green might struggle to get in there as well.

It doesn't shock me.
I don't watch IPL either.

It was pretty much in all of the media that Davis got signed for 1.5 million.

Our players get signed for big dollars all the time and don’t actually play.

Remove this Banner Ad

India v Australia 5 T20s for the IDGAF Trophy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back