Home & Garden I have a confession to make...anyone else?

Remove this Banner Ad

Stole point posts and a tackle bag from Optus Oval around the turn of the century. Had the bag in our share house all year, think we shoved one of the point posts under the house and dumped the other in a park nearby.
Do you mean Subi Oval - the house of pain and the stadium where the Eagles did all their best work.
And what's the tackle bag - fishing?
Otherwise a bloody good confession and thanks very much.
Do you have any more because this threads about as successful as NM, Richmond and WCE being put together as one team and still not being able to get a kick in the WAFL.

Do you mean Subi Oval - the house of pain and the stadium where the Eagles did all their best work.
And what's the tackle bag - fishing?
Otherwise a bloody good confession and thanks very much.
Do you have any more because this threads about as successful as NM, Richmond and WCE being put together as one team and still not being able to get a kick in the WAFL.
Nah soz, Princes Park, Carlton's old ground.

Tackle bag = the big padded cylinder used to practice tackling

Yeah probably have a few.

Used to get pass outs at KP games in the nineties then climb a fence to get back in. Rinse and repeat. Sold the pass outs to punters arriving for the game. Would have used the money to buy donuts or chips but we stole them too.
have you finally reformed? lol

Dear Dad,

That ticking in the transmission of your EA falcon was due to me attempting to do a burnout in it at the back of levels university campus whilst you were in England . Unfortunately I revved the shit out of it and the accelerator jammed so I whacked it in neutral and that made it worse. Glad that’s off my chest.

I thought me confessing to finding Toby Greene hot was a bad one...

That's not bad but being a Freo Girl I think there would be some really good confessions you could make.
Not being a very popular thread I don't think there's anyone else listening, so it will just be between you and me.
Bit like being at a Catholic confessional booth (if they still do that), but here there's no penance.

My confession is that I use a leaf blower to blow the dust and dirt (mainly dog hairs) out of the house through the front and back doors.
The house was so dirty today and it took so long that the petrol blower set off both smoke alarms.
I also open up all the doors in the car and do the same thing and blow the dirt out.
I used to use a vacuum cleaner until I found the leaf blower in a verge pick up recently and have never looked back.

You sound like Burt in the fastest Indian movie.

He's grass was over grown so set it on fire.

toby greene afl GIF by GIANTS
Toby Greene Tea GIF by GIANTS

Toby slippers under your bed 😂.

You sound like Burt in the fastest Indian movie.

He's grass was over grown so set it on fire.
The problem with the vacuum cleaning was that I thought I was doing the right thing and bought my partner some very good noise cancelling headphones and they were so good that after my partner finished the vacuuming realised the machine wasn't even turned on.
That's when I resorted to the leaf blower. It blows out dirt from all the nooks and crannies. You should try it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with the vacuum cleaning was that I thought I was doing the right thing and bought my partner some very good noise cancelling headphones and they were so good that after my partner finished the vacuuming realised the machine wasn't even turned on.
That's when I resorted to the leaf blower. It blows out dirt from all the nooks and crannies. You should try it.
Thanks for your advice . 😂.
The 2 Dyons vacs work really well.👍.

One of my Neighbours compain if I water or blow dust,leafs etc out to the road.

I do need a concrete grinder thing .
One of my dogs knocked over the deep flyer and stain...thanks Oscar.
They going to love all the extra water .

Can you blow off oil and stain 😂.
It works mainly for dogs hairs. But if your dog has a bad day and goes thru the borrowed grinder then that would be OK, otherwise I've found stains very stubborn with my blower and trying to do them makes smoke alarms go ballistic.
I've never tried it with blood and guts but that sounds like a wonderful thing to blow over your whinging neighbours fence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back