How come this never gets mentioned in choking talks?

Remove this Banner Ad

First of all, this is Bay 13, not year 9 English.

Second, Versed can be used to describe somebody (or a team) that has an edge on their opponent through knowledge and experience.

I just can't see why you would go to the effort to pull him up on something so trivial, so I thought i'd do it to you.

Get to bed.

First of all, this is Bay 13, not year 9 English.

Second, Versed can be used to describe somebody (or a team) that has an edge on their opponent through knowledge and experience.

I just can't see why you would go to the effort to pull him up on something so trivial, so I thought i'd do it to you.

Get to bed.

you are right, it is not year 9 english it is more like grade 1 english.. Lets start

B is for Bandwagon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hilarious that you just keep bowling half trackers and I just keep smacking them for six.

Sorry its a footy forum. Its hilarious that you are playing like a poor lonely CHB while I have my chest out like Buddy......................

It's hilarious that you just keep bowling half trackers and I just keep smacking them for six.

Sorry its a footy forum. Its hilarious that you are playing like a poor lonely CHB while I have my chest out like Buddy......................

I am more like little Clinton Jones.... You remember what he did to buddy dont you?

2005 Preliminary final, saints up at 3 quater time coming home with strong momentum.. Then get hammered by 6 un-answered goals for a 31 point embarrasment, lead by Adam Schneider of all hacks.

Saints would of versed West Coast in the grand final who at the time couldn't beat a VFL team at the MCG and would easily of broken their 40 year drought.. But not, the Saints are chokers

Are you serious... you dont make a grand final if you dont have the chops to win it! could not beat a VFL team at the MCG is a red card statment.

o.. and saints are massive chokers agree on that point!

Geelong
Hawthorn
Western Bulldogs
North Melbourne
Collingwood
Adelaide
St Kilda
Sydney Swans
Richmond
Brisbane Lions
Carlton
Essendon
Port Adelaide
Fremantle
West Coke Eagles
Melbourne

Hush little baby dont say a word.. daddys gonna buy you a mocking bird

St Kilda for the next 20 years finishing between 10 and 6 not quite there but not shit enough to bite the bullet. Id rather bottom out for a year personally.

Just space out for a year or two ey :cool:.. Have a puff man, mmm do some lines

guess thats what we are gonna have to say to you next year when benny's at your team next year with his running mate gardiner again, just think of this, mark seaby has something rob harvey will never have, a premiership medal, game, set and match

lol

guess thats what we are gonna have to say to you next year when benny's at your team next year with his running mate gardiner again, just think of this, mark seaby has something rob harvey will never have, a premiership medal, game, set and match

lol

We clean yur scum up.

Robert Harveys 2 brownlows mean nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

How come this never gets mentioned in choking talks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back