Draft Profile Henry Schade

Remove this Banner Ad

gotassieboys

All Australian
Jul 13, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It appears likely Schade will be No. 1 pick out of Tassie this year.

He would IMO rate as the No.2 genuine tall KPD behind Tomilson and just ahead of Boseley in a thin list of "tall" talls.

At 196cm and an athletic player, his upside is enormous. It will be interesting to see his currency at the draft.

I do not see him lasting all that long and think a 15-35 range will see him picked up.

:)

I like the look of him.

Not what our club needs, but someone could land a bargain if he falls past the first 25.

For me, he's in the list of players GWS should go after, along with Talia, Schade, Tomlinson and Longer.

There are a lot of good mids, but GWS already have plenty.

For me, he's in the list of players GWS should go after, along with Talia, Schade, Tomlinson and Longer.

There are a lot of good mids, but GWS already have plenty.

Fair call IanW on GWS.

Probably rate Tomlinson ahead of Schade.

Think Talia is a little over rated due to his brother at Adelaide. Also lacking a smidge of height and foot disposal questionable.

35-rookie, there's a bit to work with, could end up a good player.

The whisper around is a range of 15-35 is looking a distinct possibility for Schade.

Likely to be No.1 pick out of Tassie.

Not long to see if the information is on the money!

Fair call IanW on GWS.

Probably rate Tomlinson ahead of Schade.

Think Talia is a little over rated due to his brother at Adelaide. Also lacking a smidge of height and foot disposal questionable.

Good call on this one. Tomlinson was clearly seen as the No. 1 draft for tall talls, with Schade the No.2 going to Gold Coast. Talia went at the right spot as a little over hyped due to his brother playing at Adelaide.

Seems Schade is heir apparent for Bock.

:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Profile Henry Schade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back