List Mgmt. Hawthorn 2018 Trade discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we all remember a couple of years ago.
Bigfooty Hawk fans screaming from the rooftops about dumping Premiership heroes for trinkets and over-paying for JOM.

Where are we now, I ask ?

TOM, JOM and the CHAD all hunting the ball out of the middle. With the Worpedo on the prowl.
And one of those Premiership heroes coaching them.

With Smithy and Scully sprinting up the wings.

Old man Burgers directing the traffic with time seemingly stopped.

I'm excited. Strapped in for the ride.

May and KK for pick #6.

Why would GC trade out someone for less than what they could have got in free agency next year? :think:

Also, throw in KK for free.

Looks like a completely new trading team vs the O'Meara days :mad:

Outrage. The AFL should investigate. There's some sort of conspiracy.

Am I doing it right Kane?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast are crying out for someone with leadership now. Lost both their captains and are going to bring in a host of younger players who are talented but will likely just lose their way. Their best leader right now is Touk Miller (lol). If the rumours are correct about BB and we play our cards right we could perhaps get a really good deal.

Prefer Hogan to May
Not if you have Weideman and T McDonald good to go.

I probably should have worded my comment better - Hogan is surplus to their needs.
Yes he is a big name player. But they structure up fine without him.

May was a much bigger need for them - the last piece of the puzzle.

Gold Coast are crying out for someone with leadership now. Lost both their captains and are going to bring in a host of younger players who are talented but will likely just lose their way. Their best leader right now is Touk Miller (lol). If the rumours are correct about BB and we play our cards right we could perhaps get a really good deal.

Jack Martin still looking to move to Victoria?

Still too much time left in the day. Ages left, meaning nything can still happen, and this worries me.

Worried we'll get ouselves into a trade and lose a BB when we should be looking to offlosding some of our fringe.
What if no one wants our fringe

Miles Whitecross Lovell TOB wouldn't be in the best 22 of 14 or 15 sides. Maybe more

to be fair May and Lynch couldn't lead a bunch of school kids across the road :p

May and KK for pick #6.

Why would GC trade out someone for less than what they could have got in free agency next year? :think:

Also, throw in KK for free.

Looks like a completely new trading team vs the O'Meara days :mad:
Don't expect to see any media outrage over it either. If he was going to Hawthorn.... different story. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back