Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being such a transient homeless club that you’re now considering playing home games at a ground named after an arch enemies legend.
How humiliating.
I'm actually not sure what you are talking about

Being courted by Cazaly stadium.
There’s a reason they chose Hawforn to pitch the proposal to and thanks because of your history of being homeless hobos who are more than willing to sell out for some cheap rent.
Cazaly is not an arch enemy though, he coached us for a while

Jealousy is a curse Catters, its no wonder why you've lost 4 in a row. The MCG and Cazaly are far better than your narrow as hell cow dung stadium.
How sad, as soon as anyone shows some interest in the Hawks you’re all smitten and gushing for them.
Cazaly is not an arch enemy though, he coached us for a while
And Gary Ayers coached the Cats.

IMG_8444.jpeg
Its Over Losing Money GIF by BoDoggos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heading to Geelong in a few weeks for the first time in 18 years. Where is the best place to get a feed (if the Corio Bay Roadhouse is the best Geelong has to offer I would prefer to starve), a drink and park the car?

Or is it better to just go for 3 hours, watch the Hawks dominate the Cats and get straight back out?

Heading to Geelong in a few weeks for the first time in 18 years. Where is the best place to get a feed (if the Corio Bay Roadhouse is the best Geelong has to offer I would prefer to starve), a drink and park the car?

Or is it better to just go for 3 hours, watch the Hawks dominate the Cats and get straight back out?
Probably best you just come for the game, pay us your money and fock right off back to the Dingey Dump

Your car will have no wheels left by the time you leave.
If you go to Beckley Park market you will be able to buy them back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back