Have you every been out on the town and seen an AFL footballer Sh*t Faced?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i dont want to name names, but there is one particular player who i have seen wasted on little Collins St.... lets just say he plays for a team that wheres black and white stripes, and his first name starts with d, and his last name ryhmes with domas...

Last year about 2 weeks after the end of the H&A season i was at Fisherman's Wharf(a local pub up here on the gold coast). Fev and Lance Whitnall where absolutely sh*tfaced and were smokin joints out the back as well. Very funny indeed.:thumbsu:

A guy I used to work with, who also worked part time with North Melbourne, and is a North life member was at the notorious Carey-Stevens party.

He never talked about it though, admittably I never asked as I didn't see it as my place to.

I remember a night at the Leederville when my then girlfriend (5' tall, 40kg wringing wet) was giving Wayne Carey a mouthful and basically telling him what she thought about him and how he treated Jako during the game, so I went over to get her away from him and shut her up - then a very, very drunk David King staggered over towards me, gave me a nipple cripple, giggled, fell over, then eventually got up and went back to the circle of Roos players. Archer then order me and my gf a drink each, apologised for King, agreed that Carey was wrong to man handle his opponent (I think just to placate my gf) and he wandered back to the boys.

Weird night. :p

Class bloke is Arch:thumbsu:

I dont agree with naming and shaming, but i did see cousins over 2 years ago,
at that dirty club area 61... He was defiantly on something, it was after there wizard
cup loss to Carlton in the final.
You need to invest in a life mate.
Perhaps the mods can name and shame you ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a stupid thread....gee lets talk about which footy player we seen on the piss because AFL players arent human and shouldnt get blind like the rest of us.....

Do we really need to be talking about their private lives? Is afl now a soap oprea? and last question, When did we start caring about what players did off the field rather than on it??
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Second last question.....where are my meds?

Last year about 2 weeks after the end of the H&A season i was at Fisherman's Wharf(a local pub up here on the gold coast). Fev and Lance Whitnall where absolutely sh*tfaced and were smokin joints out the back as well. Very funny indeed.:thumbsu:

you do know that rolled ciggarettes look similar yeah?

anyway i couldn't give a shit what anyone does off-field. as long as it doesn't affect their game it's their right to do what they want.

From my experiences, footballers in general aren't all that exciting out on the town.

They generally just linger in their groups, waiting for the host of good looking young girls to go and talk to them.

I've seen a few in a less than perfect shape, some pretty much completely written off, but the only real difference between them and any other drunk is that they've got a few girls under their arm.

Places like CQ, Area 61 and Prince would all be footballer hot spots, or at least they were when I frequently went clubbing.

From my experiences, footballers in general aren't all that exciting out on the town.

They generally just linger in their groups, waiting for the host of good looking young girls to go and talk to them.

I've seen a few in a less than perfect shape, some pretty much completely written off, but the only real difference between them and any other drunk is that they've got a few girls under their arm.

Places like CQ, Area 61 and Prince would all be footballer hot spots, or at least they were when I frequently went clubbing.

Tony modra was the exception. He used to patronize the local clubs in his heyday all alone and he had a lovely time; he was a top country bloke.

Saw Fraser Brown out a while back. He was by himself. Was about 150kg's, off his head, and looked like sh*t!

Guess Premierships don't lead to life long happiness...

He's a multi millionaire these days. I think he'd be feeling pretty good about himself.

I used to see mods out on the piss regularly. Saw him one night (on his own as you said) paro at Rio's sticking his tongue down the throat of a fat aboriginal chick with was missing teeth and looked like a street person. I was PMSL so hard :D

GOLD :thumbsu:

In 1985 I was living in England for the year and having a beer at the Walkabout Club in Craven Hill Terrace, just near the Paddington St. when the most of the Essendon FC, the reigning premiers walked into the club.

I was one of the very few people who recognised them and ended up having lot of beers with them. They were relatively sober when they arrived but ended up sh1t faced and I remember talking to a very young but extremely drunk Neale Danaher and watching Frank Dunnel and Steve Carey entertain everyone by having a fair dinkum punch up in the main bar. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back