Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heists, Organizations (VIP, Hostile Takeover, Piracy Prevention...though only on Xbox1/PS4/PC), contact missions, death matches, last team standing, races...all sorts of stuff. Or you can go into free roam and kill everything that moves and blow all your money.

In heists its generally whoever joins that particular heist, so your at the mercy of complete strangers who vary wildly in their competence. You do come across some good users occasionally. You can send out invites to your heists to particular players if you already know them. Generally easier if you join a dedicated heist crew or go to GTA forums and just advertise your looking for non idiots to do heists with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How easy/difficult is platinum for GTA
Played and finished the PS3 version, and got the PS4 version with my new console, but havent really gotten into GTA

I wouldn't say it's difficult, just extremely time consuming as is the case with most open world games. Especially the online component - there's a fair amount of grinding involved.

How easy/difficult is platinum for GTA
Played and finished the PS3 version, and got the PS4 version with my new console, but havent really gotten into GTA
Very time consuming with a bunch of glitched trophies. I got through all of the single player achievements and the time consuming multiplayer ones only to find out that a few Online ones were glitched, so I'm now stuck. Rockstar support was freaking useless.

Very time consuming with a bunch of glitched trophies. I got through all of the single player achievements and the time consuming multiplayer ones only to find out that a few Online ones were glitched, so I'm now stuck. Rockstar support was freaking useless.

Which glitched ones are you having trouble with?

Been trying to complete the Numero Uno trophy but it's giving me some troubles. Still need to win a rally race and find someone to beat in a shooting range challenge. Another one of those time consuming awards.

Which glitched ones are you having trouble with?
Sorry, forgot to reply to this. The three I can't get to pop no matter what I do:

- Backseat Driver: have won several rally races as co-driver; trophy has popped according to the Social Club page but not on the console.
- Stick Up Kid: all 20 stores have the green tick next to them that suggests they've successfully been robbed, yet the trophy hasn't popped. I've robbed about 10 extra stores and still nothing.
- Enjoy Your Stay: have completed all ten of the activities that form this trophy but it hasn't popped.

Rockstar gave me a generic, useless reply then suggested I make another character and do it all again. Tried that with Stick Up Kid and still nothing.

Played it on 360, but have had it sitting in the library d/l on the PS4 for a few months. is this like other multiplayer sanboxes where you can only play with players from an equal level, and on top of that are heists easy to pick up?

Bit like raids with Destiny, I'm like **** on a bull when I play them for the first time trying to get a handle of it, but eventually get to the point where I'm at least serviceable.

Sorry, forgot to reply to this. The three I can't get to pop no matter what I do:

- Backseat Driver: have won several rally races as co-driver; trophy has popped according to the Social Club page but not on the console.
- Stick Up Kid: all 20 stores have the green tick next to them that suggests they've successfully been robbed, yet the trophy hasn't popped. I've robbed about 10 extra stores and still nothing.
- Enjoy Your Stay: have completed all ten of the activities that form this trophy but it hasn't popped.

Rockstar gave me a generic, useless reply then suggested I make another character and do it all again. Tried that with Stick Up Kid and still nothing.

This is strange and not something I've experienced with these particular trophies. Stick Up Kid popped as soon as I robbed the final store, and I finally got someone to do Backseat Driver with last night and the trophy popped on that one right away too. Same with Enjoy Your Stay.

I had Making Moves and Above The Law glitch out on me until it finally occurred to me that I needed to rank up in free mode instead of during/immediately after a mission. That's the only trouble I've had with glitched trophies in GTA online. Stupid question so forgive me, but have you tried reinstalling everything with all the added patches? Would take a while but it might fix the issues.

This is strange and not something I've experienced with these particular trophies. Stick Up Kid popped as soon as I robbed the final store, and I finally got someone to do Backseat Driver with last night and the trophy popped on that one right away too. Same with Enjoy Your Stay.

I had Making Moves and Above The Law glitch out on me until it finally occurred to me that I needed to rank up in free mode instead of during/immediately after a mission. That's the only trouble I've had with glitched trophies in GTA online. Stupid question so forgive me, but have you tried reinstalling everything with all the added patches? Would take a while but it might fix the issues.
I might give that a go at some stage. Certainly better than some of the suggestions Rockstar gave me. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back