Grand Theft Auto- San Andreas

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on the game after playing it further more are good rather then bad, although it has many problems and i'm considering taking it back, getting my money back for some dumbells and buying it again when it goes platium (no doubt it will)

It's a bloody awesome game either way, but the frame rate is bad at times, the AI is ******ed like in pervious GTA games, the grahics at times are very very good but sometimes very very poor with edgy objects and such. The game play is the same, but in my opinion, it's always been awesome. The music is 10/10, i don't even like hip hop but i'm always listening to RSA. I'm hooked on 187 - Snoop Dogg and Dre, i feel bad about it. I love how Rockstar has introduced hair cuts, tattoos, clothing, food outlets and the gym. Currently i have a caeser hair cut, with afew tats on the stomach, lower back and arms, i'm wearing a white wifebeater (singlet), Urban camo pants, some white hi kicks, dog tag, gold watch and a green bandana around covering my lower face, Gangsta style. I'm pretty buff at the moment too, i can smash police cars with my bare hands. I also love how Rockstar has introduced more cursing. It's unbeleiveable how many swear words are in this game, but it adds to the entire feel of it. I think it's very good but i'm sure many parents won't. The characters are all fun and so far the missions have been very enjoyable. The sheer size of this game is something to behold. I just cannot understand how a game can be this big. It takes something like 23minutes in accutal time to get from one side to the other. The badlands and country side is nice and i love the mini games such as pool and basketball. There is no doubt this game could keep someone happy for atleast 6 months.

Awesome game! GTA has always had frame rate and graphic issues, but the sheer size of this game more than makes up for it many times over!

I've gone for the afro haircut for CJ. Suits him well I think. The Mr. T haircut is good for a laugh though.

gPhonque said:
Before making silly comments like that, you should probably keep in mind that I never mentioned my job in this thread until it was mentioned by others. It's obviously you guys who think I'm important for whatever reason.

Comments like yours above, made by ignorant people who refuse to accept that there are possibly people out in the world who do actually know more than they do, only make me happier about keeping my personal details to myself and those I trust.

cheers, and happy gaming!

Keep telling yourself this, and one day it may just be true.

Tickets anyone?

I love San Fierro, having been to San Fransisco earlier this year its even better because it has all the same tourist attactions and its almost like i'm there again, except i can't seem to find the equivalent of Alcatraz on the map....maybe its hidden and will appear later.

I just unlocked san fierro and i hate doing all these county missions with that catarina chick her voice is so anyoig

Cheer Red Blood said:
Same, I hate her voice, and it takes ages to get anywhere out in that part of town.

I'm up to the mission with that dirty bird where i must blow up the door, get the cash and find a paint 'n' spray. The problem is, i always get in the car and can never locate a paint 'n' spray, i either just give up or i'm ran off the road. Could somebody please tell me the location to the nearest paint 'n' spray and with the other mission, that Wi Wu Tiz or whatever, has anybody passed that yet? It's a bloody hard one. I cannot stand car racing missions.

WZA said:
I'm up to the mission with that dirty bird where i must blow up the door, get the cash and find a paint 'n' spray. The problem is, i always get in the car and can never locate a paint 'n' spray, i either just give up or i'm ran off the road. Could somebody please tell me the location to the nearest paint 'n' spray and with the other mission, that Wi Wu Tiz or whatever, has anybody passed that yet? It's a bloody hard one. I cannot stand car racing missions.
It should show the location of the nearest pay 'n spray on the map. It looks like a spray can. What i do is look at where it is then plan my route so i don't waste time. Using the red target circle on the map is useful too. The racing missions are fairly easy if you drive steadily and carefully. Slow down a lot at corners so you dont spin out. The other cars are fairly slow and its easy to win if u dont tip the car.

I finally completed those two missions after many trys and THEN .... I'M CONFRONTED WITH ANOTHER DRIVING MISSION. Motherf*cker man, i hope this is the last one before the next Island because these are bloody annoying.

Anyone find it interesting that the "guest" in the mission "Farewell my Love"? Is the hero from GTA 3? It fits into the game well, i can remember him being left for dead by Catalina at the start of GTA 3.

I marked out for it.

Yeah i noticed that too. It was pretty clever.

The end mission of the county where you have to burn the crops is so cool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knowledge said:
Yeah i noticed that too. It was pretty clever.

The end mission of the county where you have to burn the crops is so cool.
Yeh that was mad, I love flamethrowers!

Don't worry WZA, there are only two driving missions in the badlands....but the second one is harder than the first! There is only one more mission after that race and it's fairly easy, then its San Fierro!

I'm now in Las Venturas (and my exam preparation is gradually coming along).

Got stuck at ********ing flight school for ages. Bloody boring but it's getting awesome now i'm in Vegas.

I think im a fair way in. Can any one tell me how long to go till next island is unlocked?

Im about to kill jizzy and im up to the second mission with woozie

Knowledge said:
I think im a fair way in. Can any one tell me how long to go till next island is unlocked?

Im about to kill jizzy and im up to the second mission with woozie

I have completed all the Woozie and Jizzy missions but now i have this MF Zero and his lame crap, i can't get past his first one, i'v already tried 12 times (no joke) so i just shut it off.

Chadders said:
Keep telling yourself this, and one day it may just be true.

Keep telling myself what? That I make games for a living and you're just a casual gamer who thinks he knows everything?

It's not something I need to tell myself, but rather something you should realise.

I havent played it a whole lot which is really annoying because of my exams. I only have Maths, Accounting and Legal Studies left this week so after Friday i am on holidays and it will be GTA time. I want to complete most of it by Christmas when i play to buy Pro Evo Soccer 4 and dont want to get bored of GTA when i have that game.

I too find the driving missions very hard. The cars in this game are increadibly annoying and hard to tell what they are going to do next. The race cars are hella-annoying too. I had an uzie and tried to drive by on them but i couldnt do it.

waspy said:
I'm stuck on bloody Zero aswell.....those damn planes! Any tips?

Skip the Zero missions. I finally finished the first one only to get another crappy one.

Just skip them as they are unneccessary for unlocking the next island. You need to finish all the missions for Wu-Zi and from the garage. Must finish flight school before getting to Las Venuras.

The final island is awesome. Without giving too much away, there may be some familiar faces for GTA fans in LV.

superstar said:
Skip the Zero missions. I finally finished the first one only to get another crappy one.

Just skip them as they are unneccessary for unlocking the next island. You need to finish all the missions for Wu-Zi and from the garage. Must finish flight school before getting to Las Venuras.

The final island is awesome. Without giving too much away, there may be some familiar faces for GTA fans in LV.
Where is flight school located? And do you have to buy or complete anything to unlock it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Theft Auto- San Andreas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back