Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Thermos believes it all comes down to an admin error. Hearing private investigators have been circling for months and that is no joke. Thermos’ source says that it all comes down to paying for fuel money. Be interesting to see what comes from this..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thermos believes it all comes down to an admin error. Hearing private investigators have been circling for months and that is no joke. Thermos’ source says that it all comes down to paying for fuel money. Be interesting to see what comes from this..

All allegations got cleared, fine came down to administration errors, club came under the salary cap by a lot is the news I have just heard. Was up to 20 allegations

All allegations got cleared, fine came down to administration errors, club came under the salary cap by a lot is the news I have just heard. Was up to 20 allegations
For what ever reason they( he) have been trying to hang them for months and have tried every angle to try to get them on something .
It’s apparently nothing but plain bullying from a certain individual .
It’s suspected to stem back to attempts to nail them to the cross ( as so to speak ) in the past for breaching player points which they couldn’t establish .

Nothing better than a big day of drama on the GV BF thread 🤣 takes me back to the days when the tongue and I despised eachother!

Did someone say drama!? Hear that word and my ears perk up hahaha! Maybe I should recontribute to this thread or are the boys enjoying the peace and quiet?

While I have you blokes did anyone see Betsons stats on the shepp news socials? Huge day by the big red shed, single handedly willed the meowies over the Magpipes. Becoming an out and out star!

What's going on with your boys Fat Cat? These rumours surely not true? Any idea who ROAR is alluding too?

Don’t have too much inside knowledge but the story I’ve been told lines up with what thermos has been saying. PI’s all over them and an admin error. Not too much to it and the rumour mill is churning mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t have too much inside knowledge but the story I’ve been told lines up with what thermos has been saying. PI’s all over them and an admin error. Not too much to it and the rumour mill is churning mate!

Private Investigators in country footy….good god what’s it come to

What's going on with your boys Fat Cat? These rumours surely not true? Any idea who ROAR is alluding too?
advocated heavily for points system and salary cap introduction and is now flogging a dead horse trying to prove it ain’t to the detriment of country football , by trying to insinuate it ain’t working because clubs are breaching

Whats going on at Tat tonight Police chopper lands on oval an takes Paul Barnard away...

Attachments

• 20240620_200752.jpg
    20240620_200752.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
It wasn’t Barnard you clown

Taking the piss you think?

I recall scratching around for 20 runs against Lloyd Rosenow's mob one day.(Tongala) He was at short leg. Yapping away. After another pathetic shot from me police sirens sounded very close interrupting the game. ... Lloyd: 'they are coming to arrest you!!'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back