Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be a great story. How many 16 year olds play senior gv football? not many.
There was a kid at Ormond in the VAFA last year who won the best and fairest at 16 , now at Dragons and great chance for the draft , played the previous year at 15 . I know its not GV , but it can still happen

Would be a great story. How many 16 year olds play senior gv football? not many.
Although not in this league, I still remember rootas first game of senior footy in 98, as a 15 year old. Roots even played a half in the thirds before going off to get ready. Opening bounce there was a big box on with Anthony mccurry and Lovell who were bfl interleague team mates the year before. I'm not sure young Walker will need to worry about that fortunately now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure both Oscar Emanuelli and Rhys Osborn debuted for Mooroopna earlier this season. Both are 16.
I reckon Emanuilli was against Rochester earlier this year. I think you could add Nate Rasmussen from Rochy who debuted last year as a 16 year old (I think).

Edit: His debut was actually 2022 ... so definitely 16 (or younger)

Last edited:
Also Kyabrams Tyler Norman debuted against Tatura a few weeks back at 16 and back in the one’s again today great stuff
Ripping young fellow and from all accounts did very well against Tatura. Look forward to watching him develop and progress with his football. Well done to Kyabram FNC for giving him the opportunity. Love seeing young men given a go rather than overpriced recruits that often don’t have their heart in it and only there for the coin.

Ripping young fellow and from all accounts did very well against Tatura. Look forward to watching him develop and progress with his football. Well done to Kyabram FNC for giving him the opportunity. Love seeing young men given a go rather than overpriced recruits that often don’t have their heart in it and only there for the coin.
Yep it's a great part of our game seeing a 15 or 16 year given a chance at senior level

Some blow outs today!! United and Tatura's seasons just went further into the mire ... are the two respective coaches likely to see out the season? Heuston could easily walk. The Barnard experiment clearly has not worked.
Don't really see how it Barnard's fault Tat have lost 16 Senior players with injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back