Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Since when do you live in Seymour Ranga?

When did I not live there? And I have not abused anyone check again silver, just nameless people on here that bag a 64 year old or anyone else who has actually played at a higher level, anyway move on and happy birthday to sharpie on Friday!
Funny thing is you have never posted on here before ... normally EDFL and RDFL threads. I see you are making friends with the regular posters! 😂

Will Hayes of Euroa had 50 disposals on the weekend! What an effort.

Will Hayes as of August 1st will be training horses officially with his brothers

Not sure if that link works

bde9a226ccbec1cd7d50919ca3eb241b.png

If anything, it's pretty gutless to run your mouth when you don't have any skin the game.
Think you will find he played vfl for Carlton and st kilda and also umpired and coached as well so if he wants to call out umpires I think he has earned his right! who have you played for again bluejet and brown tongue?

Think you will find he played vfl for Carlton and st kilda and also umpired and coached as well so if he wants to call out umpires I think he has earned his right! who have you played for again bluejet and brown tongue?
Brown tongue? What are you 12 years old?

I have not commented about your friend Sharpie and his radio commentary so I'm not certain why you have decided to include me while responding to 'Jet?

That said, I have posted many times that I cannot abide spectators abusing umpires in community/country footy. No umpires = no footy. I certainly would not like to try and do the job.

Suggest you contact the umpiring group in and around Seymour and get yourself involved. With your wisdom and understanding of the need to be invisible you sound like the perfect candidate.

Simple answer is yes, He calls out players as well no one is immune, If you get paid to do a job do it, If I stuff up at work like the rest of the world you get called out, If you don’t like it don’t listen to the broadcast don’t think he will care even better still go and approach him before or after the game and give him your woke views on radio broadcasting etiquette.
Ps You talk about 'stuffing up at work' and being called out for it ...

Does your boss know you were posting on Big Footy half the afternoon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

United over bears by 13 (Magro to kick a big bag)
Seymour over Mooroopna by 13 points
Kyabram over Tatura by 55 points
Mansfield over Swans by 24 (Arnold & Christopher to combine for 10)
Rochester over Benalla by 9
Echuca over Euroa by 22 (Game of the round - GF replay)

United over bears by 13 (Magro to kick a big bag)
Seymour over Mooroopna by 13 points
Kyabram over Tatura by 55 points
Mansfield over Swans by 24 (Arnold & Christopher to combine for 10)
Rochester over Benalla by 9
Echuca over Euroa by 22 (Game of the round - GF replay)
Bears 30 plus the Dee's are looking for the end of the Season, Seymour by 20 points over Mooroopna should be a good tussle, Ky by 27 Tat defend well but struggle to score, Rochy by 20 points over Benalla, Echuca by 40 points over Euroa -Echuca have an extra gear at home.

Bears 30 plus the Dee's are looking for the end of the Season, Seymour by 20 points over Mooroopna should be a good tussle, Ky by 27 Tat defend well but struggle to score, Rochy by 20 points over Benalla, Echuca by 40 points over Euroa -Echuca have an extra gear at home.
I notice that Echuca doesn't have Sam Reid (Calf), Kane Morris (ankle) Mills, and Prout playing VFL, and Ben Reid still missing.

I notice that Echuca doesn't have Sam Reid (Calf), Kane Morris (ankle) Mills, and Prout playing VFL, and Ben Reid still missing.
Euroa got a few good ones missing as well and Willoughby comes back in. Echuca will be watching the qualifications closely. I don't think Ben Reid will qualify for finals now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back