GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys im bored atm so i just wana ask for small opinions on another grovedale player....this will be the last 1 i ask...jack chafer wot do use think of him

THE TOP GUN said:
TOMMA
you will be glad to kno that the top gun is on the dragon wagon!
Really hopin you boys beat south in the granny.

onya top gun! plenty of room for anyone who wants to jump on too...

on chafer ive seen him play and hes alrite against kids who are smaller than him but i think he will find he is not mobile enough to compete at senior level. i heard he had bad leg injuries not long ago is this true? has this hampered his agility at all?

boys boys boys.... are u forgetting round 6 when south barwon made the bell park boys look like little kids out on the field and are we writing off the colac boys who have been in such great form and love playing away from home and the joeys boys have been up and down all yr but with a few players in there side they will surley be in the running for footballs grand prize and North Shore well there Fu****

tommahawk_07 said:
onya top gun! plenty of room for anyone who wants to jump on too...

on chafer ive seen him play and hes alrite against kids who are smaller than him but i think he will find he is not mobile enough to compete at senior level. i heard he had bad leg injuries not long ago is this true? has this hampered his agility at all?

yeah his had bad knee troubles but i dont know whether its had much of an effect on his agility or anything coz his improved alot since last year

pudski poodlers said:
boys boys boys.... are u forgetting round 6 when south barwon made the bell park boys look like little kids out on the field and are we writing off the colac boys who have been in such great form and love playing away from home and the joeys boys have been up and down all yr but with a few players in there side they will surley be in the running for footballs grand prize and North Shore well there Fu****

Now dont get me wrong here boys i wont be happy if i see joeys or colac win footballs grand prize coz i hate the C****.... to tell use the truth i hope bell park or south win it but more on the parks side due to souths dirty players

Belly, just remember the players that Newtown were without on the w/e...3 top class joeys boys aswell as college boys such as rockefeller. If Town had these players than sure the game could have been a whole lot different, as you wouldnt have had a kid that couldnt kick called 'BK' on woodman. I must admit that you did play quite well at getting the ball although you turned it over more often than not. Will be close this week as Newtown have a lot of payback to get Joeys with.....

Moss Man said:
Belly, just remember the players that Newtown were without on the w/e...3 top class joeys boys aswell as college boys such as rockefeller. If Town had these players than sure the game could have been a whole lot different, as you wouldnt have had a kid that couldnt kick called 'BK' on woodman. I must admit that you did play quite well at getting the ball although you turned it over more often than not. Will be close this week as Newtown have a lot of payback to get Joeys with.....

moss man rockefellar is falcons is he not? thats like saying bell park were missing sheringham...

pudski poodlers said:

Remember last time Bell Park had players out not sure how many. Colac won't go anywhere in finals and North Shore are looking ****house.

pudski poodlers said:
The two big boys in the GFL,
Michael Stevenson from LARA Vs Benjamin Toner from GWSP!
Who will take out the league Goal Kicking?
Or will there be a dark horse in the race for top spot!

And out of the 2, which of these Full Forward utilities would a team prefer?

And does anybody believe their is a better full forward than these 2 blokes?

Big woodman from bell park

ThePuma said:
Big woodman from bell park

dont forget stevenson has missed a fair few games this year and has had servere shin splints to cope with too.

has toner and woodman played all there games this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moss Man said:

Yeh I reckon we'll go alright this week, some big ins joeys should be looking out for. Should be a closer game then people think.

Belly said:
Yeh I reckon we'll go alright this week, some big ins joeys should be looking out for. Should be a closer game then people think.

they had a full team last time they played agaisnt joey's and did not get the job done!

If you remember, Newtown wasnt with its full team, with Big Joel Iskra not playing and Nash not playing either...But it has been the way with Newown This year, with them wanting payback from earlier in the year, they just havnt had the personel, to do the job. If they play the way they did against Colac, then anything is possible...But you dont know what to expect.

Wizzfizz said:
they had a full team last time they played agaisnt joey's and did not get the job done!

and you know why they didnt get the job done tiz something event the night before maybe?

Ozzie72 said:
and you know why they didnt get the job done tiz something event the night before maybe?

i believe it shows how commited they are to thier local footy club. i think it was thier choice to go out before!

newtown sure do rely on their college players, to be honest i dont care who their missing. every other club misses players and they dont sook every week.

perrie winkle said:
newtown sure do rely on their college players, to be honest i dont care who their missing. every other club misses players and they dont sook every week.

awsum point!!!

perrie winkle said:

i agree mate but newtown have over about 7 players from college. not every team misses 7 players each week.

perrie winkle said:

You could not be more wrong, we have hardley had any college players in the team, even when they are availible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back