GF Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Priority One barcodes can be "swapped" as it were - so if you're a Vic based Premiership Member, then you can nominate a QLD fan and they get a temporary barcode.

Priority Two cannot be swapped.

any idea how this is enforced? I've just bought two tickets using an SA friend's priority 2 membership...

any idea how this is enforced? I've just bought two tickets using an SA friend's priority 2 membership...
I heard they will have Police stationed at gates checking ID's for everyone swiping in, they issue on the spot fines for anybody who is not able to provide sufficient ID matching that of the barcode on their ticket ;)

Good question, i've no idea on this either having never been to a Grand Final. I know there is pre-game entertainment, but no idea when it starts etc... Planning to get to the ground as early as seems reasonable to soak it all up and enjoy the day :).

Additional to this, I see gates open at 3.45pm, bit of an indicator I suppose!

Last edited:
Nice one. I'm waiting for out allocation time this afternoon.

Did you get a choice of category or did you just have to accept whatever was allocated to you?
So you could choose between any category you like including 'Alcohol Free', which if you have a later allocation, not happy with the sections offered to you, you could choose and it'll put you basically behind the behind posts for $150 or so. You'll probably find yourself on the Eastern and Northern sections. It seemed like Geelong had been assigned Western and Southern sections. Hope you get the tickets you're after!

1603069057811.png

So you could choose between any category you like including 'Alcohol Free', which if you have a later allocation, not happy with the sections offered to you, you could choose and it'll put you basically behind the behind posts for $150 or so. You'll probably find yourself on the Eastern and Northern sections. It seemed like Geelong had been assigned Western and Southern sections. Hope you get the tickets you're after!

View attachment 989337
Thanks for that.

Have a great day on Sat - but not too great ;)

Logged on now (have been for an hour) trying to buy tickets for Priority 2 memberships. Keep getting the error message:

Unfortunately, there are no upgrades available for this Member Code.

Nor does the site let you choose any category of tickets.

Bloody Ticketmaster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logged on now (have been for an hour) trying to buy tickets for Priority 2 memberships. Keep getting the error message:

Bloody Ticketmaster

Try in priority 3 now.

Bloody Ticketmaster
There has to be something up with your code. Mine was plain sailing.

where is your address acc to your membership?

Bloody Ticketmaster
Hey mate, I got that at one point. Closed down the site, used the email link again, and it worked the next time. Try a different browser, try private mode. Try everything! Also, you need to click the drop down box to choose your preference of category it should list the whole variety from Category 1 through 4 Upper and Lower sections etc..

Hey mate, I got that at one point. Closed down the site, used the email link again, and it worked the next time. Try a different browser, try private mode. Try everything! Also, you need to click the drop down box to choose your preference of category it should list the whole variety from Category 1 through 4 Upper and Lower sections etc..

Thanks mate, I tried all that and it finally worked. Tickets in bay 73, top deck behind the goals. Cindarella is going to the ball!

Just makes sure all the Cats allocation gets taken by Cats members and supporters..

I can see where this is going

Not this time

GO Catters

Just makes sure all the Cats allocation gets taken by Cats members and supporters..

I can see where this is going

Not this time

GO Catters
I'd wager that at least a third of the crowd at the Prelim were Geelong supporters. Obviously alot on General Admission. The noise we generated was pretty incredible. Hoping we'll get at least 10,000 in!

As a curious neutral hoping to go to their first grand final, does anyone know if tickets are still available in Geelong’s allocation? I’m assuming if there are now with 7 minutes left then there will be a general public sale

Remove this Banner Ad

GF Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back