Discussion Getting to know you (20 questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

1. In which decade were you born?
1990s

2. Where do you live (State/Country)?
Mullewa, Western Australia

3. What are 3 words that describe you as a footy supporter?
Passionate, Loyal, Bias

4. When did you first start supporting the AFL?

5. Who is your favourite all time player?
Chris Judd

6. What is your favourite footy memory?
Watching the 2006 Grand Final with my Pop

7. When did you become interested in designing?
Loved drawing and designing as a kid, started designing footy Guernseys in 2008 after I found Bigfooty, Joined and started posting on Bigfooty this year

8. What is your favourite design piece (yours/someones elses/a club)?
Mine: My Gold Coast Guernseys
Someone else: Mowscot Manor,
Club: Yellow Peril, Port Adelaide Vee

9. What is your whale (footy jumper)?
Ochre PI, WCE 2007 PI

10. If you could change one thing about modern footy, what would it be?
For the Eagles to wear the Royal Wings at Home, Away and wear the Yellow Peril as a Clash Guernsey and change the advantage rule back

11. What is your favourite past-time (other than Australian Rules)?
Designing, Basketball, Cricket, Tennis and Playing Xbox/PS3 (NBA 2K, AFL LIVE, COD)

12. What is the dumbest thing you ever bought?
Buying an Xbox HDD of ebay from Hong Kong and it never came

13. Who is your favourite poster on BigFooty?
Don’t really have a favourite love everyones opinions

14. If you were a BigFooty moderator for one day, what would you do?
Try to make BigFooty a better place

15. What is your favourite possession?
Iphone

16. If you were in a band, what would you call it?
Tbh I dunno

17. Where did you go on your last holiday? Would you go back?
New Zealand to go skiing I would defiantly go back

18. If you had to make a compilation album, which song would you have as Track Number 1?
Anything off a NBA 2k Games Soundtrack I learn to love

19. Who are 5 people (dead or alive) you would invite to a dinner party?
Michael Jordan, Don Bradman, Chris Judd, Barack Obama and Geoff Wood haha joke nobody would get

20. What tops your 'bucket list' (ie 1 thing you *must* do before you die)?
Watch the Eagles win a Grand Final at the MCG

90s

New Zealand, The State that's not really a state.

proud, passionate, loyal

As long as I can remember really.

Matthew Lloyd or James Hird. Ben Cousins too.

ANZAC Day 2009 sticks out. Do remember '00 Premiership and comeback against North to a point in '01, but didn't fully understand or appreciate.

When I was about 5 I used to draw football and rugby jumpers.

My college's rugby jumper. Thin red and blue hoops.

Any Dons player issue really.

Stop all the bloody rule changes.

Backyard cricket, swimming, any time spent with mates really.

Lamb Vindaloo the other day. Was shitting for 48 hours straight.

Most are fine.

SFA really.

Phone.

I wouldn't be.

Eeerrrmmm....Christchurch was my last trip but was partly for work, otherwise Melbourne. Yes.

18. If you had to make a compilation album, which song would you have as Track Number 1?
Down Under by Men At Work.

Miranda Kerr
Nikos (local Greek restaurant owner)
James Hird
Pope John Paul II
Bono

Essendon in the Grand Final at the G. Simple.

20 Questions

1. In which decade were you born?1980's -1987

In the beautiful state of WA- Perth

Passionate, obsessive, loyal

Ive been a member since 1993 because my family supported WC but I only started watching entire games in 2002

As a kid it was Sumich (god knows why!) then it was Benny, now it's Lecras. From amongst the other teams it would be Jono Brown.

Grand Final 2006- was so relieved after the heartache of 05. Being there was pretty awesome to

I'm not into designing

No favorites, I just appreciate others efforts

Mmm there are a few but probably a 2005 WC heritage player issue. And a 96 centenary but the chances of finding one of those is pretty slim so I'm not holding my breath.

To change the Brownlow voting system so it's fair for all players, not just midfielders who can clock up 40 useless possessions

Nothing in particular- I love reading when I have the time. I would like to get back into doing mosaic pieces over summer

Probably my eagle hat from the royal show- but it's coming in handy for my work crazy hat xmas party.

I don't have favorites

Ban immature posters who wouldn't know sense if it smacked them in the face

I love my match worn jumpers. But my favorite would have to be my Ben ochre worn

No idea

Bali, I wouldn't mind going back but not anytime soon- I have Melbourne and London on the cards instead

I've had the time of my life from Dirty Dancing

Ben Cousins, John Worsfold, Peter Brock, Billy Thorpe, Bon Scott

Well number one was see my boys win a flag. I did that in 06. Another was go to the Olympics and I'm doing that next year. So my next one would be to go to Italy and eat nothing but delicious pasta and pizza for a week.

Split, Croatia

proud, dedicated, loving

first time I heard about the game- 1999, supporter - 2001

Buddy Franklin

My teams wining premiership - Hawks in AFL, and Croatian national team wining Euro Cup in 2010

in elementary school

every day I find the favorite design piece

GWS Giants jumper signed by the whole team

about the game, nothing, I would like AFL to make an international push. When I talk about footy in Europe they ask me if I mean rugby...

sports branding, baseball

no idea

don't follow anyone

I wouldn't wanna be a moderator

in sports term, Dennis Rodman signed Bulls jersey worn by him.

Artificial butter

Argentina, I would go back to all destinations I've been, but then I want to explore more, and I keep going to new places.

Hm, probably Maradona song by Manu Chao

Dalai Lama, Che Guevara, Tito, Maradona and my grandpa that dies before I was born

travel, travel and travel more, explore places and people.

the USA has nothing for us.. it is over hyped. it is Europe and South America and Africa I would like to see. and mi goreng is disastrously bad for you and so tasty which makes it even more satanic.

My college's rugby jumper. Thin red and blue hoops.

this sounds cool. blue and red is a winner - from Melb and Port Melb to Barca and Crystal Palace - also reminds me, I played in a nice blue get up with a white X, like a double sash, I wonder how many pro clubs have worn this in any form for an extended period?

the USA has nothing for us.. it is over hyped. it is Europe and South America and Africa I would like to see. and mi goreng is disastrously bad for you and so tasty which makes it even more satanic.

Strongly disagree. I went to the US earlier this year and loved it. Can't wait to go back. Plus Mi Goreng is redonkulous.

the USA has nothing for us.. it is over hyped. it is Europe and South America and Africa I would like to see. and mi goreng is disastrously bad for you and so tasty which makes it even more satanic

Also strongly disagree. Went there in 04 (when I was quite young) and this time last year. Two of the biggest highlights of my life so far and wouldn't mind living/working over there for a few years if I can ever get the opportunity :) Sure, it is similar in many ways to Australia but so is almost anywhere. Their culture is still certainly different though and the 'overhyping' of many things over there really is phenomenal. Just a trip to the supermarket (or pharmacy as they call them) is an adventure. The displays they had for the superbowl were awesome.
Disney World, Universal Studios, Dr Pepper :heart:

And on the topic of mi goreng, so is alcohol. Won't stop me drinking it though, nor will it 90% of people.

I really wonted to go to NYC, but Europe would be amazing aswell. LA is over rated IMO and i never knew Mi Goreng was bad for you.

Only went to america once, and was only on the east coast, but that part of the country was simply amazing and I'd go back in a heartbeat. Some of the things they sold in the supermarkets were crazy. In boston I saw a guy walk out of a walmart with a gun (and a pretty big one too.)

Agree with PAFC about Dr Pepper. That stuff is amazing. I was there when they gave away free dr pepper (I think it had something to do with a Guns'N'Roses song) and I was on it all day. Found a great place in melbourne to get it recently and I've gone back a lot :thumbsu:

Yeah they sell Dr.Pepper at tons of places here in Queensland. And Jethro when I turn 18and recieve my inheritence, i am going straight to either NYC/East Coast or Europe, if i had the money now i would go to NYC but im starting to like the idea of Europe. Because my older brother is going there in about 2 weeks and some of the stuff he is showing me about the places he is going is amazing :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah lots of that sort of retro stuff at the shop I was talking about. Bought a can of New Coke the other day, and I must say it doesn't taste very different to regular coke :p

Inheritance at 18 Benny?

Only went to america once, and was only on the east coast, but that part of the country was simply amazing and I'd go back in a heartbeat. Some of the things they sold in the supermarkets were crazy. In boston I saw a guy walk out of a walmart with a gun (and a pretty big one too.)

Agree with PAFC about Dr Pepper. That stuff is amazing. I was there when they gave away free dr pepper (I think it had something to do with a Guns'N'Roses song) and I was on it all day. Found a great place in melbourne to get it recently and I've gone back a lot :thumbsu:

Yeah, they sell guns at walmart :/ BB guns and hunting rifles, me and my dad were looking at them. Can get Dr Pepper, cherry coke and a few other American soft drinks for $1.50 a can at all Drake Foodlands (an SA supermarket) I think now :D Like Maxy, I thought I was one of very few Australians who actually likes that stuff :p Taco Bell is the sex too :heart:

Yeah Jethro thats when i get it. It was in my grandparents will that i can only acsses (or how ever you spell it) the money when i turn 18

P.S Sorry Gibbsy i really wont to be a good speller but my school is bogan. ;)
nah i will stop it ;)

Is that you Omega

Only if you want it to be. :D All's good Benny. :)

And as for the USA, I'd go back in a heartbeat. Love the place.

Wouldn't go to Vegas again though, not at least until I'm 21. Anyone else on the board who's been there would know that there are sleazy lowlifes flicking these little cards for prostitutes at everyone, including women and children! :thumbsdown: "These girls, they wanna meet you!" :rolleyes:

Yeah they sell Dr.Pepper at tons of places here in Queensland. And Jethro when I turn 18and recieve my inheritence, i am going straight to either NYC/East Coast or Europe, if i had the money now i would go to NYC but im starting to like the idea of Europe. Because my older brother is going there in about 2 weeks and some of the stuff he is showing me about the places he is going is amazing :D

**** Europe, go to the states :thumbsu: So much cheaper and easier to go there than to Europe so as a younger bloke you'll get more bang for your buck :thumbsu: Also would be far more economic to stick to the West Coast; LA, Hollywood, Disneyland, Vegas...
My parents are paying for my airfares to go back to Vegas for my 21st :D Pretty much all of my family and a few mates are gonna come too so I'm sensing 'the Hangover v2' :p I'd suggest you wait a few years longer than 18 too. Get a few mates on board, all work and save hard for a few years and go over when you're 21. Remember that's the legal age over there so if you wanna go out drinking, clubbing, partying, gambling and whatever (which you will at that age) you'll have a bit of trouble doing so. Will give you a lot longer and more money to spend too :thumbsu: A few of my brother's mates actually took a gap year and went over to work at 'Camp America' for almost the whole year (as long as they could last with their money). Sounds amazing! If you have a large source of money, I'd consider that one too mate

Yeah lots of that sort of retro stuff at the shop I was talking about. Bought a can of New Coke the other day, and I must say it doesn't taste very different to regular coke :p

Inheritance at 18 Benny?

What is this 'new coke' you speak of?

Wouldn't go to Vegas again though, not at least until I'm 21. Anyone else on the board who's been there would know that there are sleazy lowlifes flicking these little cards for prostitutes at everyone, including women and children! :thumbsdown: "These girls, they wanna meet you!" :rolleyes:
[YOUTUBE]Qh2sWSVRrmo[/YOUTUBE]

coca_cola_the_best_just_got_better_advertisement.jpg

Kind of like the New Brisbane Lions jumper. And when they bring back the original design, they'll call it "Brisbane Lions Classic" and it'll be ten times more popular than ever before!

to me america is the big flashy club with the huge pink neon sign telling you a hundred reasons why you should come spend your money with inflatable dancing blow up men waving around with satanic grins just begging you to have a taste of Hollywood and europe is the small dank bar that needs nothing but a sign saying open.. and i hate clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Getting to know you (20 questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back