No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Chief spoke well. Wanted desperately to be a Blue, we made enquiries but didn't follow up.

Sickening to hear that from Dunstall, just had to make a phone call and invite him to play

Surely even as podgy player with extreme pace off the mark and vice like hands was better than player number 54 on the list or whatever the numbers were back in those days

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

4.32m onwards:-

Not Carlton related but SEN WA reporting Bobby hill is open to a move back to perth

Gee I’d love to see that

Haha, player management 101

He was brought to the filth at 4 years x 450k which at the time was good bikkies for potential.
He’s offering wayyyy more than potential with 2 years to go on that contract.

Filth will probably have to spend a couple of hundred k for the next 2 years and add another couple of years at another couple of hundred on top.

He’s going nowhere….unless the filth hold him to the next 2 years as the contract stands

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn good player, a quick goal kicking midfielder wouldn’t go astray for our midfield atm

We have damn good players already. :)

I meant personality wise, I hope we never have a Dane Swan.

We have damn good players already. :)

I meant personality wise, I hope we never have a Dane Swan.
I was talking about about a Swan type of player/footballer, probably could have been a little clearer…

Yes we do have good players but not with the burst and goal scoring that our list needs…

I understand you’re opinion though..

Alistair Clarkson coached North Melbourne just come up short for the second week running losing to a Simon Goodwin coached Melbourne who failed to score in the last quarter - who won?

Society.

:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back