No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yikes just saw the Luke Parker hit... diiiiiiirtttttty dawg....

Rabble at the G :laughv1:

Imagine the embarrassing crowds.

They can even get more that 20 - 30K at Marvel or score more than 60pts.

Surely not AFL!

The Saints’ initial hope is to play two of their 11 home games at the MCG, with an eye in increasing that to four games at the MCG and seven at Marvel Stadium. Part of the club’s pitch is that it would need less variable funding from the AFL, who owns Marvel Stadium, if it was to play more games at the MCG. In essence, the proposal is to play more games at the MCG in return for less funding.

#IrrelevantRabbleMinnows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rabble at the G :laughv1:

Imagine the embarrassing crowds.

They can even get more that 20 - 30K at Marvel or score more than 60pts.

Surely not AFL!

#IrrelevantRabbleMinnows

They must miss COVID & playing to empty stadiums. Or they want to play their "home" games there against the big clubs... So we all get another home game at the G given they'll have 10 supporters there

Anyone see St Kilda wants more home games at the MCG :tearsofjoy:
I'd love to see the business case they present to the AFL for this :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: "Look AFL we can put more money in the pockets of the teams we play our home games against there" OR "Our 10 actual members are on board & have promised to come"

Yikes just saw the Luke Parker hit... diiiiiiirtttttty dawg....
Nah, hit him in the chest. Feet planted (which actually imparts more force). Whiplash and a head clash, but not dirty.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Carlton & * have asked for more games at the G.

That Rabble is the 3rd Club now.

Can't see it happening.
They Played the pies at the G in round 2 and drew a decent crowd. I think that they are more likely to get an extra home game at the G than we are. If that Stains game is against us it is a win for me.

There is no real reason to play the fixed number of games at Marvel if the league can make more from the game being at the G.

They Played the pies at the G in round 2 and drew a decent crowd. I think that they are more likely to get an extra home game at the G than we are. If that Stains game is against us it is a win for me.

There is no real reason to play the fixed number of games at Marvel if the league can make more from the game being at the G.

The majority would have been Pies supporters.

Pretty sure there are lengthy contracts in place as to how many AFL games are played at each ground.

We have way outgrown Marvel nearing 102K Members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back