Gender Equality Action Plan

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Doutta "pr0n" Stars
Amidst all the doom and gloom, finally a ray of light. NMFC launched its Gender Equality Action Plan today. The first sporting organisation in Australia to do so. We might not be kicking a lot of goals on-field, but off-field, it’s raining goals!!!!
It’s hard not to get excited my friends.

Call me what you like, but I can't take this shit too seriously, while we are struggling on the field. All this fluffy off field stuff is great, but at times we forget what our core business is. I want to see ruthless Clarko/Pagan style approach on the field and leave gender equality to the politicians and feminists.

Call me what you like, but I can't take this shit too seriously, while we are struggling on the field. All this fluffy off field stuff is great, but at times we forget what our core business is. I want to see ruthless Clarko/Pagan style approach on the field and leave gender equality to the politicians and feminists.
3rd wave feminists no thanks. Politicians depending on who.

But I agree with the rest.

giphy.gif

You blokes really have no idea how to run a modern organization do you?

And you honestly think this has anything to do with our onfield performances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You blokes really have no idea how to run a modern organization do you?

And you honestly think this has anything to do with our onfield performances.

Well, I think that's actually the point for some of us mate.

Yep, great record those blokes have, Carey, Shagga.

Breaking: North Melbourne altering crest inscription from "Victoria amat curam" to "Please like me".

Honestly, what would the great men that built this club make of all this bullshit?

The way social causes have clamped on to football as a means to give themselves a platform that they could not generate off their own backs, is nothing short of parasitism.

Well, I think that's actually the point for some of us mate.

Tell me how this plan in any affects on our performances.

Give me one bit on confirmed data that shows me how our onfield performances were in any way impacted by this.

Honestly, what would the great men that built this club make of all this bullshit?

The way social causes have clamped on to football as a means to give themselves a platform that they could not generate off their own backs, is nothing short of parasitism.
To be fair this sort of thing has permeated everything in our lives by now. I stopped watching the news one time when the awards ceremony article had that MeToo stuff.

Tell me how this plan in any affects on our performances.

Give me one bit on confirmed data that shows me how our onfield performances were in any way impacted by this.

It doesn't.

So again:

Why does our footy club get involved in this stuff?

Who is driving this agenda?

To be fair this sort of thing has permeated everything in our lives by now. I stopped watching the news one time when the awards ceremony article had that MeToo stuff.

Yeah, I know that. I just want to enjoy my footy as time out from this bullshit. I know I am not alone in this thinking.

We have done so much right off field. The facilities, the huddle, Community engagement, KangaTech lol, no pokies, the revamp of Arden St, reducing debt, influenced AFL to buy out Docklands and negotiating a better stadia return.
But we have done absolutely **** all in aeons on the pitch which is what I care about.

The fluff pieces are all well and good when they accompany success on field. I dont care sadly about what we do behind the scenes because there is nothing to show for it where it counts. Wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back