Gameday Thread V Port Adelaide (4:40pm start)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do random spuds or young players always decide to have a field day against us! Its ridiculous.

Robert Gray ... this is pathetic. Butcher I can understand, cos he is a jet, but Gray kicking 6 is unacceptable.

I come back from the gym to see us losing to PORT ****ING ADELAIDE of all teams. I don't know and dont care if we're down one player or five, as a finals (albeit 8th placed team) anything less then a 60 point win against this mob is disgraceful. Win or lose they should hang their heads in shame, absolutely ****ing disgusting.

Leroy Jetta - you've lost me for good

I don't mind players that are out of form, but you are the epitome of soft.

I'm fu***ng disgusted

2 quick goals, 4 to go. here's hoping.

if i was james hird i'd be losing my mind at the end of this. and i don't mean the kind that makes the cameras, i'd be one step away from throwing punches.

edit: make that three. fingers crossed...

Always the poor clubs as well - Nth, Richmond, now Port. Must be something in that.

We never show any ****ing respect for these clubs. We beat Geelong and West Coast, draw with Carlton and put up a good fight both times vs Collingwood. However, any time this club faces a team worse then them, they seem to play below their level and not give a ****. Jesus boys you are nowhere near good enough to be taking games off...not that actual contenders ever do take a game off but at least those teams find a way to win when they're not at their best. Hirdy better light a fire under their pathetic asses in the week off otherwise Carlton are going to kick a cricket score against us.

You guys will still win IMO.

Maybe set yourself to be 6 goals down and to see if you could come back in a quarter.

the only way i'll sleep tonight is if i repeat that to myself 100 times. :p itwasjustapracticeitwasjustapracticeitwasjustapr*SNORE*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah **** this only thing worse than losing this game is winning it after that **** we dished up

I'll take a win. Doesn't make any less ashamed of the Essendon football club this given Sunday but at least it shows some semblance of resilience.

why are we not killing them?

evidently port adelaide are a stronger team than they appear to be.. well i tried but not even port supporters could believe that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back