Gameday Thread- Adelaide Vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

surely some examples have to be made?

I don't want to put a team out that gets flooged next week, but if the only ****ing outs I see for the next match are Cook and Walker or the likes i seriously get pissed off.

Um, we're getting flogged this week. If we're getting flogged playing lazy old shits like Goodwin, then we may as well get flogged playing young blokes that will actually play beyond this year.

I for one think Goodwin should have the captaincy taken off him mid season, nice to see he puts an effort there in junk time.

God i fel sorry for Criag. Its not his fault he inherited an pasionless bunch of pussies. Hes tried to change the game plan with Bock moving forward/Douglas into the mids etc. You can tell your players one way to play which is the way we played in the last quarter against richmond and the way we played last season. That what Craigy obviously wants. At the moment the players just arent doing it.

regardless of whose fault it is, Craig needs to show he is the guy with the cojones to turn it around. he has to do something.

Agree completely; we're arguably going backwards, and the lack of heart and passion we're seeing has to be dealt with.

You can handle players having a red hot crack and falling short, but you can't tolerate players who wont even have a go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex has done well tonight, especially considering the piss poor delivery... I know he has missed some sitters but he is a confidence player. He was worked his way into the game quite well and just needs time and some faith shown in him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday Thread- Adelaide Vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back