Preview Game 263 - St Kilda v Port @ Marvel 30 Jun 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

If the majority of our players can’t complete a routine 5 metre hand pass anymore, there’s no way known they’ll get over the Saints, as average as they are.

The club hasn’t been under this type of external scrutiny for a very long time, & we all know what happens when the heat is turned up…we melt.

I’ve a suspicion Rowan Marshall will do an absolute number on Port over there.

He was primed to last time and tweaked his knee at the very first bounce.

If he’s able to stay healthy he will obliterate Sweet.

You lose all credibility attacking a promising young player when you cheerlead for a gutless soft pretender like Bonner.
The pretender who currently sits at above average in the AFL compared to your luv child. Pretty sure no one on this site has credibility as they have never played at the highest level, including you...........Champ!!

This game is season defining stuff. Lose this and we will struggle to make the eight. It might be a close thing even if we win this game. We are in shit form atm.

If I was as confident as some that a loss would spell the end of Hinkley I would happily see a silver lining in a loss but alas I have doubts that Koch and his Board will move on Hinkley before 2025.

Not confident and selection will be interesting.

Willem Drew on AA...sounds like Rioli 's knee is going to keep him out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willem Drew on AA...sounds like Rioli 's knee is going to keep him out

Calf. Keep the story straight. Calf.

Ratagulea, Burgoyne out, willy probably not playing.

Ever feel like these injuries are being hammed up as part of their expectation management? They know we’ll lose, so at least make it look like there was a good reason for it. Too tin-foil?

Yeah you CHAMPS, Jase Burgoyne is below average at ... something, and Riley Bonner is above average at ... also something! Not entirely clear what, but you can bet Jase Burgoyne is below average and Riley Bonner is above average!

99% of Saints fans want Bonner banished to the shadow realm but what would they know I guess, bunch of CHAMPS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back