Roast "GAMDEDAY!" – MFC Media Dept

Remove this Banner Ad

So the days are getting colder and you’re on the hunt for some half decent, laid-back winter wear. Now some people think in terms of something casual but smart, practical but still gives you the look of a cheerful and, dare I say, attractive Melbourne supporter with places to go and a lively social presence.

I for one am glad that we branch out a bit to provide offerings to those who after a more sinister, lock up your Tesla sort of look.

IMG_0705.png

So the days are getting colder and you’re on the hunt for some half decent, laid-back winter wear. Now some people think in terms of something casual but smart, practical but still gives you the look of a cheerful and, dare I say, attractive Melbourne supporter with places to go and a lively social presence.

I for one am glad that we branch out a bit to provide offerings to those who after a more sinister, lock up your Tesla sort of look.

View attachment 2003668
Gand...

Yes legs…
All I'll say is it would have been nice if you could have shared this meme yesterday before the sale expired so your fellow Dees board friends could also take advantage of the deals on offer instead of hogging them all for yourself.

All I'll say is it would have been nice if you could have shared this meme yesterday before the sale expired so your fellow Dees board friends could also take advantage of the deals on offer instead of hogging them all for yourself.
Oh no! I’m sorry!

I’ve got some spares that I’m prepared to move on with a small handling fee?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ALL THE GOALS is back after a one week hiatus! :grinv1: :grinv1: :grinv1:
twiddles GIF

What if I told them 7 goals > 6 goals?

I love how they are punishing Clarry (and us all) by making him do these types of videos this year.

Haven't watched the video, I hoped they drew a nice portrait of Max's couch

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast "GAMDEDAY!" – MFC Media Dept

Remove this Banner Ad

Back