Rumour Gale may be leaving Richmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

Our C.E.O Brendon Gale is rumored to be the new boss of the M.C.G. replacing Steven gough..if he does go hope he takes dimma with him..Gale started with dimma maybe he will leave with dimma as well
if he goes he is a soft **** bailing on the club when its too tough for him

he said he has unfinished business at rfc last time. he can ead if true

Hope not true , not surprised that they would be interested. No ones irreplaceable however I'd like to see him meet the challenge we face working through our worst season in 4 years
They are definitely interested..Bet he is thinking of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club would be ****ed if Gale left. Pretty hard to follow what he's done to set the club up.

Yes he stuffed up the Dimma extension, should never have hired DR as head of footy but apart from the actual football stuff he's done well.

Id like him to stay but they need to have a football director on the board. Benny to run the show and leave the football stuff to someone who knows what they're doing. And piss off tony free if he's not a football director then what's the use of having him.

I like having real Richmond people with brains involved with the club.
Be real shame to lose him.
We have had a few real smart cookies through the doors in the playing ranks, be good if a couple of those got involved too at some stage.

I like having real Richmond people with brains involved with the club.
Be real shame to lose him.
We have had a few real smart cookies through the doors in the playing ranks, be good if a couple of those got involved too at some stage.
u read my mind

scotty turner would be a great addition

u read my mind

scotty turner would be a great addition
Dan Jackson down the track, Joel Bowden, it's important that we keep heart and soul Richmond people around the place.

Dan Jackson down the track, Joel Bowden, it's important that we keep heart and soul Richmond people around the place.
Dan Jackson is more interested in having espressos off the beaten track in Argentina. I mean that positively, the guy is really into travel and education at the moment.

Agree though, has brains, but most likely will be a while until he settles down in a set AFL job.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back